When They Meet

Hey there everybody, I know that it's kinda weird for someone who doesn't even really like the character to make a fan-fiction about said character but you know I don't really fucking care, so yeah. Now I hope you guys enjoy this fan-fiction and huge shout for @KarmaAkabane for helping me out with this story because I absolutely suck at writing and I am not creative pretty much what so ever. Enjoy the story and let's get on with it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) P.O.V.

  "(Y/n), (Y/n) Wake up!" a familiar voice called out to me, it was my brother (B/n) If you don't have a brother, idgaf just make one up XD he was my only family left since I was adopted, I got adopted by 2 assassins who were named, Amber and Elijah.

  I slowly got up and yawned looking at my clock, it  was 5:30 AM I looked over at my brother with a very... intimidating look on my face. I saw my brother turn around slowly and walk out the door. I decided to get up since I was already woken up *cough* (B/n) *cough cough* then (B/n) re-entered my room with a plate of pancakes.. "mm, pancakes.." I mumbled very quietly and looked up at (B/n) "So, what's on the agenda today? I assume you wouldn't have woken me up this early for nothing."

  (B/n) looked at me and said, "Well, --" he was cut off by my adoptive mother/ walking in and I instantly shot out of bed and said to her rather loudly out of shock, "Good morning mother, I hope we didn't wake you." as I bowed respectfully. My mother quickly responded with a small smile on her face as she said, "I woke up a little earlier than usual today because I have to help your father pack for his next mission. He's are gonna be gone for about a month or more. I hope you two will be alright without him."

  Well, it's nothing new, he's not really home on important days, father is always gone. I don't think I've even celebrated my birthday in years with him, at least I have (B/n) though. He's always there for me, even when we both had to be in that orphanage, he stayed with me. Always. 

  A voice interrupted my thoughts saying "You've been quiet for a while. Dad left, and you have a mission to go on today.". It was (B/n), "What's the mission?" I said with a very blank expression on my face. "You have to go to this school called Kunugigoaoka Junior High in Japan and I will be on the sidelines-- at the school because I obviously cannot pass as a student. And you.. well.. you have to be a student." In an instant, my hands corrected themselves into tight fists because of memories from when I went to school before. I didn't want to go to school after that. I was always just an introverted girl, but.. I'd never turn down a mission so... I loosened my hands. "If that's what we have to do, so be it." I replied keeping my composure. (B/n) looked slightly surprised, which was no shock, he knew exactly what happened when I was in school, he knew this would be a difficult mission for me, but I would never turn down a mission.

  "Okay, but if you don't want to do this jus--" I interrupted him knowing he would probably be able to get me to cave in, saying, "I am doing this mission, that's final." I said in a strict tone as I went into my closet to grab my clothes then he stopped me and said, "Oi, I hate to burst your bubble but.. you have to wear the uniform." I jerked my arm back to myself and said, "I can wear what I want, if I get in trouble, I'll get in trouble." I said heading back into my closet getting a hoodie and some jeans, along with grabbing an old backpack from who knows when.

You looked like this:

You look like that, Okay? XD

(B/n)'s P.O.V.

  She's always looked like a guy, and that's why she had so much trouble at school. Everyone would make fun of her because she had her hair so short, after a while, she just decided to stop pointing out the fact she was a girl and just passed off as a guy.

 I wonder how this will go, she has her headphones and a lot of books with her, I assume she'll be listening to music and reading her books the whole time, she already passed her subjects, all the way up to college classes. She is only about the age of all the other junior high kids at the school. She's always had it hard on her since our parents died. She barely rests she's constantly taking on jobs, and doing her best to be the best in all her skills. My thoughts were interrupted. "Come on (B/n) you gotta drive me there, if not, then I'm walking." (Y/n) yelled at me while throwing me my keys. I nodded and got into the car along with (Y/n). 

END OF P.O.V.

They got on the plane to get to the school and (Y/n) finally got out of the plane then they went to a hotel and got a room. They'd get an apartment pretty soon, not knowing how long they'll be there. Then they drove to the school the next morning.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

  I got out of the car and started hiking up the mountain, I had my head down, nose in a book, and my headphones on so I couldn't hear or see anything. I tripped on a tree root that had grown out really far and tripped onto the... ground? No, this was too soft.

 I looked up and saw a blue haired... gi-- bo-- errr.. person. "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." I said while trying to regain composure to pick myself up off of h-- it. I saw their face and they were blushing an awful lot.

 I got off them and bowed saying, "Sorry for bumping into you!". Then they just smiled and said, "It's no problem, by any chance are you the new transfer student?" I answered, "Yeah, I'm a well-trained assassin, and I am just doing a mission. So let me guess, you're one of those E-Class kids? I heard you're looked down on. What's with that?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND WITH THAT I'M GONNA END THE STORY, BECAUSE I'M AN ASSHOLE ;D

I'll continue exactly where I left off in the next chapter and I'll see you guys around in the next chapter, buh-bye my lovelies!