"He died trying to save me from you!! And your  pack!!" I spit out.

He flinches when I say it. Pain fills his eyes and it makes my inner wolf whimper. I suddenly see tears streaming down his face. I'm so stupid!! Here he is taking care of me and I start killing him with my harsh words!! Though he may deserve it, I can't hurt him like that, my wolf nor I can take it. Despite what you may think, I hate hurting people. Even my enemies.

I bite my lip as I see the visible pain in his eyes. Okay, suck it up Tara!! Just say your sorry!! Come on!! You got this!! My wolf screams at me to comfort him but I resist. But my wolf keeps n until I can barely concentrate. I sigh quietly and look up to my mate.

"I'm sorry." I whisper then take a shake breath.

He shakes his head and touches my long, dark hair.

"No.........you don't need to apologize... I do.... I'm sorry sweetie. I destroyed your life then I freakin kidnap you!  I hurt you and that will haunt me until the day I die.." His voice breaks at the end.

I stare at him in awe. Is he really sorry? No! No, he can't be sorry! He's a monster! He then stands up and walks in the bathroom to put up the first aid kit. When he comes back I am standing. He sits on the bed and motions me to come to him.

I hesitantly obey and go to him, fearing he might lash out if I don't listen. He pats the bed beside of him in a fatherly manner which almost makes me chuckle. I sit down next to him and cross my arms over my chest. I suddenly feel arms pick me up and set down on the Alpha's lap.

"What's your name?" He whispers in my ear.

I thought he would've known my name because his pack has been watching me ever since that night. Hesitating for a moment, I freeze in my spot. I don't want this monster to know my name! My wolf growls at me and suddenly takes over for a split second.

"T-Tara." I say quietly. Or should I say my wolf...

He doesn't move, "Tara... That's so beautiful" he says.

My cheeks burn. I'm sure my face is as red as a tomato. Stupid mate bond! Every second, the bond grows stronger and I can't hold back for much longer. My wolf is howling desperately trying to get me to ask his name. I shut her out but my own curiosity got the better of me. I lean away from him to look at his face.

"Yours is Alpha Kayden?" I ask meekly.

He chuckles," it's just Kayden sweetie."

He picks me up once again and sets me on the bed. I gasp at the sudden movement and my body tenses when his fingers glide over my hips. Taking a step back, He stands up and looks at me. I could see a faint smile growing in his face which made my heart flutter. I try to ignore the feeling, but it's impossible because of this stupid mate bond.

"Now get some sleep. I'll be in the other bedroom if you need me. Goodnight Tara." He closes the door behind him and I listen to his steps grow fainter.

I pull the covers back and stare at the door,"Night Kayden." I whisper, feeling pity for him.

Dang!! What's wrong with me?!? He killed my family and I have pity for him!! I ponder on my thoughts as I drift to sleep.

It feels like I just closed my eyes when I hear the door open. My eyes dart open and I jump out of bed. I blink quickly because my eyes aren't ready for the bright morning light.

"Woah! Tara it's me! Calm down sweetie." A familiar voice says.

"Kayden..... What is it?" I say groggily.