The next question was: Why did I do that?

"I did not and never would," I muttered, jotting those words down.

"Ouch," Hunter laughed next to me and continued: "Because as I said: he's one hot piece of a boy."

Next question: What could I have done differently?

"Never even talked to him," I said.

Hunter didn't say anything but I could see him writing something in his hasty, barely legible writing. Maybe I should've really kissed him, it said.

"Very funny," I frowned and looked at him.

He just smiled this strange smile of his and quickly signed the page.

"You're not really handing that in, right?" I asked in disbelief as he got up.

"Watch me."

And before I could do anything to stop him, he walked up to the teacher's desk and put down the piece of paper. When he came back, his only comment was: "You know, I usually don't fill in these sheets, but this was fun."

I scowled at him and got up to hand mine in. All the way to the desk I could feel Hunter's gaze on me, burning holes into my back. As expected, the teacher still didn't look up and I got an idea.

I reached out, wanting to take Hunter's sheet before the teacher or anyone else, could read it.

But before I could even get my hands on it, the teacher suddenly looked up and said: "Leave this sheet where it is."

I quickly pulled my hand back. "But, sir, nothing of what he has written is true..."

The teacher took Hunter's paper with a curious flicker in his eyes. I watched in horror as he put on his glasses and began to read, first Hunter's, then mine.

When he was done, he looked up at me with a faint smile."Well, I think the two of you should maybe just talk about this crisis in your relationship. Everything can be fixed when you're just willing to talk about it."

"What?" I asked, startled. "No, no. It's not like that. I'm not...We're not a couple."

"Does he know that, too?"

I nodded firmly. "Yes! He's just making fun of me."

The teacher shook his head. "Regardless of whether he's serious or not, I'll keep this sheet, and yours too. It wouldn't be the first relationship drama in our file."

With that he went back to working on his laptop.

Sending one last longing look at Hunter's sheet, I returned to my seat, finding an annoyingly cheerful looking Hunter waiting for me.

"So you couldn't get Captain Doublechin to help you?" he asked contentedly.

"No, he doesn't- Oh my god, Captain Doublechin?" I asked and couldn't help but chuckle a little.

Hunter's expression immediately morphed into one of exaggerated surprise as he pressed one hand against his chest and dramatically declared: "It's the year 2016. Apocalypse has broken out. Humanity is becoming extinct. Fireballs are raining down onto the earth. Jules Hatcher laughed at a joke that I made."

After a few seconds of me just giving him a blank stare he added: "I'm slightly disappointed it was about such a stupid joke, though. Daily so much good content just spills out of me and you decide to laugh at this. What a shame."

Just then the bell rang and I rose to my feet at the speed of light, my bag already thrown over my shoulder.

"Too bad. I would've loved to hear more of that good content, but I'm afraid I have to go," I said and walked past him, my shoulder slightly brushing against his chest as I went.