Chapter 26: Who am I? I'm Kiara.

Start from the beginning

I began to wonder. Before I do, Shiro snaps his fingers right infront of us. Seems like we ignored him.
"Kiara, take our hostage and unite him with the other one. When he tries to escape, you are permitted to assassinate him on the spot." When Shiro said that, Kiara grins like a devil.

"Argh!" She grips on my hair and my arm was tied in a rope from behind me. She held the both of it tightly that I was about to cry from its unbearable pain.

"Slowly and as painful as ever"

I was taken aback from those words. "Araki! I know you're still there inside your own body! Don't let Kiara took over you!" I yelled, squirming at my situation.

Nakamura-san noticed, "Nagisa, where are they taking-" she got cut off when Kiara yelled.

"Shut up!"

Then I felt a painful- very painful if you ask me -sensation
right on my gut.
Before I got consumed over darkness, a flash of white appeared before me saying:

"This is for everyone.."

-Moments later-

When I woke up, I found myself tied up in a post in the middle of an empty room filled only with
a torn couch. "Ugh..."
That wasn't me.

Once I turn my head at my side, I found Karma and that he was also tied up in the same post as I am. I nudge him using my shoulder since my hands were tied.

His eyes fluttered open as he looks around. "Wh-where am I?" His gaze landed on me with widen eyes. "N-Nagisa?"

"Karma-kun, do you know why you were put in here?" I asked for information.

"Why?"

"I need to know why is Araki-chan acting so different and that
someone by the name of 'Kiara' is taking control in her body." I frantically blurted out what happened awhile ago... Wait, how long we've been here exactly?

"No, I can't quite recall anything.
But I do remember that Ara's been blurting out the name 'Kiara' when she passed out." What? She knows her then?

"C-Could you tell me what happened?" If we're going to face Kiara, then we're also going to harm Araki's body. I can't do that.

But if we were here for days, then the pain right on my cheek must've healed by now. It's still a fresh pain so I think I passed out not a moment long.
As Karma nods, he started to tell me the things had happen.

- flashback -

In Karma's pov...

"You're not going anywhere with my cross-dresser."

The moment we were cornered by Shiro and Arisu, I tried to outrun them but they were shooting bullets as us. I carried Araki from
my back as I ran.

Soon enough, I found a place to hide. I laid Araki's body as I put her head on my lap, running my hand gently on her hair. "it's rather longer than before" I blurted out.

"ugh she hates me now. We broke up and it's all my fault. Stupid." I was talking to no one, that even I thought I was going to
the mental hospital for a checkup.

I didn't need one though.

"Kiara.. needs you."

Araki began to sleep-
talk, which I think was funny,
but the next thing happened next wasn't. The so-called hair tentacles of hers rose from midair.

Her eyes fluttered open, then as she anticipate to stand up, I offered a hand for her to assist.
But she didn't took it.

"what? You need help standing
up after bring drugged, right?"
I said, matter-o-factly.

But she just stared at it. . .

"Tsk. I don't need help, imbecile."

That's deep.

I thought she doesn't know how
to say cursed words such as that,
but really? At this situation?

I swear I saw her glared at me when she notice how long I've been staring at her. "Don't stare at me like you wanna crap the life out of me."

Then she started walking towards the door. But I quickly ran before her and blocked the door.
This isn't Araki.

"who the hell are you and why'd you posses Araki's body?"

"oh? so Araki's the name of this person I am in right now. Psh, how would I know. I don't even remember a slight thing about myself except a guy named Shiro or whatever. Now move your ass!"

Don't tell me that drug was to make spirits posses one's body when they pass out!?

~ ~ ~ ~ = = = = ~ ~ ~ ~

Aaand another one done in
one day!
I was in the mood~

Haha, anyways,
leave a vote, and give me
your feedbacks on this
one =)

-

edited 3rd Feb 2k17