Everyone composed themselves as the squad car zoomed past them.

"All we need is for them to stop us, think we kidnapped De'ron high ass and become a damn hashtag." Destiny said.

"Yeah." Everyone said in agreement.

"Joseph it cool I get home first? My house a block away." Derrick asked.

"Yeah you good." Joseph said.

Derrick stopped in front of his house and said "I'll see y'all later."

Joseph scooted in the driver seat and said "Who next?"

"Me before my mother get started, 4138 East Nostrade."

Joseph hurry up too I'm cutting it close cause this hoe gotta go home first." Chante said.

"Bitch don't play with me, I'm precious I could get kidnapped and raped." Destiny said.

"Oh girl bye as soon as your would-be captors open them legs and that dead-rat fragrance hit em they'll pay your momma to take yo ass back." Chante said.

"Bitch I know you fucking lying, whenever your ass don't wear deodorant it smell like you stashing cheesesteaks under your arms with extra onions!" Destiny said.

Joseph laughed and Chante said "You lopsided tittie ass hoe fuck you and your baked potato nose!"

"Bitch fuck you, fuck your line-up of iPads ass teeth, fuck your ashy ass ankles and fuck the stretch-marks on your ass looking like thunder and lightning!" Destiny said.

Joseph laughed while, Chante looked shocked then said "Bitch won't you do what you do best, suck musty ass dicks with your caucasian ass tongue stank breath ass bitch."

"You raggedy ass bitch! I did that one time cause I felt like I had too and you tell this nigga?!" Destiny said.

"Bitch you ain't have to talk about my stretch-marks I told you how I hate them, lying trick you said I ain't have that many!" Chante said.

"Then you must be blind because I held that big ass mirror behind you!." Destiny said.

Joseph stopped laughing once the fight got serious.
"Destiny fuck you forreal ion even know why I fuck with your phony ass." Chante said.

"Bitch you hang with me cause no one else fucks with you!" Destiny said.

"You know what don't fucking speak to me anymore you fucking sack of rotten chitlins!" Chante said.

"Choke on my shit, whore!" Destiny said.

Joseph felt uncomfortable from the tension and once he stopped in front of Destiny's house Destiny asked "Girl you print out my report?"

"Oh yeah hoe it's in my binder I printed all 4 pages." Chante said.

"Oh thanks bitch I did not feel like going down to that library with Ms.Orson sour ass stay bitching about ink. Destiny said.

"Whatever girl I know your mom ain't got a printer I got you hoe all you gotta do is ask." Chante said.

Chante and Destiny hugged and Chante said "Love you girl."