Only Ori!

~chapter 1~

    ORIS POV~                                                                                                                                                                            Hi you guys its Ori here and so basically here is my life in a book! I am a 5'7" curly haired hell raiser. I am russian,irish,native american, and something else i cant remember lol but basically im mixed! my life? it has its ups and downs but nothing compared to someone like miley cyrus' llf. I was born June 1st and boy did was my momma wrong thinking im a sweet little angel! I create problems left and right say one thing wrong and you are gone im allergic to bull crap its the truth or you face lol. Now here is the cliche life issue, my biological father....cant remember him. I was 5mnths old when my mom shoved me and my sister on a plane to go live in tallahassee florida and i never saw him again. Now don't feel bad i have a dad probably the best in the world but i just wish i coulda met the "sperm donor" who is on my birth certificate ya know? after all this boring stuff i just told you it gets interesting trust me. but let this sink in and stay tuned you will know me like the back of your hand when im done only you wont know whats next!