Chapter Eleven: Pain and Terror...

The creaking of the floor boards under Sandra's unsteady feet echoed off the walls. Her fingertips lightly brush the walls, just in case she needed to catch herself. Even when Evelyn is right beside her, Sandra still had a fear of falling on her face and cause more pain to her fragile body.

"W'er almost there," said Evelyn as she took slow steps towards the washroom.

After two long days of staying in a small, dusty and dim room; Sandra was in need of sunlight and a bath to clean all the build up sweat and illness off. The washroom consist of a a good size tube that fits one person, an isolated toilet area, and a bowl with a kettle to wash their faces. Also, the washroom had a huge window that gives off a good view of the tall trees and small garden.

As soon as Sandra and Evelyn stepped into the washroom, the tube was already ready; holding hot water that Robert boiled himself. Sandra took a seat on the edge of the tube while Evelyn dripped special scented oils into the water. The scent of lavender hits Sandra's nose, which made her relax.

"Are you ready?" Evelyn asked while making her way towards Sandra to help her stand.

With a nod, Sandra grabbed onto Evelyn's shoulders and stood on her wobbly legs. The silk robe that covered the young woman's body, pooled around her feet. The young beauty's body luckily did not show the effects of her illness, however, Sandra no longer hold her glow.

By taking a deep breath, Sandra slowly stepped into the warm water, and soon her whole body was in the warm water; instantly, her aching body was no longer in pain.

"I will be back, just holler if you need me." said Evelyn as she looked over Sandra's soothing body under the water before taking her leave.

Finally, Sandra was alone in the peace and quiet without anyone hovering over her as if she would break any second. Taking another deep breath, Sandra dipped her head under the water for a few seconds- well, as she thought it was a few seconds, but was more likely a few minutes.

Gasping for air, Sandra rubbed the water out her eyes before opening to see the devil herself. Francine stood at the end of the tube with her arms crossed in front of her chest and a not so pleasing look on her face. "Francine," Sandra breath out while slowly covering her breast with her arms. "What are you doing in here?"

"I was hoping you would drown yourself," Francine mumbled while slowly making her way around the tub so she can stand behind Sandra.

The fragile young woman tried to turn, but since the tube was big enough and her body was weak; she was stuck in one spot. "Where is Evelyn?" Her voice slightly cracked in fear. Sandra has never showed her true emotions- one of them being fear- to anyone, especially to her enemies; which she barely has. Just seeing Francine in the same room, while in a very weak state, made Sandra be on high alert.

"Evelyn is occupied cleaning your room, my father told me to check on you; to make sure you are well and fine." Francine said before grabbing a metal comb that's mainly used for decoration because of its sharp edges. Gently running her hand down Sandra's kinky hair, Francine gripped the metal comb. "For a woman like yourself, you are...pretty. But still so damn ugly." The venom in the blonde woman's voice did not go unnoticed.

Sandra grabbed into the sides of the tube, just incase she had to jump out and defend herself; which, she never done before. "Francine, whatever I have done to you- it is not worth hurting me."

"Oh, it is. Because of you, my love hates me and won't touch me ever again. I do not know what he sees in you, but I do know your nothing but a bastard with no mother and a poor father who loves his daughter a little bit more than usual."