Chapter 9: Last day

*Julia's P.O.V*

*3 weeks later// Talia's last day*

Jacob and I are taking a break from the tour for a few months because as the doctor said, this is Talia's last day to live. Knowing that any second today Talia could die, I am having anxiety and am suffering from depression. I woke up and saw Jacob next to me in the bed,

Morning babe" I quitely whispered.

"Morning sweetheart" Jacob replied. We were in Talia's house in her guest bedroom. I sat up and got out of bed, I got changed in the bathroom, I put on a red croptop, white ripped skinny jeans and black hightop converses. I walked into Talia's room and laid down next to her. 

"Remember the day when we both got kidnapped and if we didn't secretly escape we would've been raped" I said.

"Yeah I remember but, don't bring back that memory I wanna think of happy memories today" She replied as she looked over at Brandon who was sleeping on the couch.

"Well that's what we're doing today, we're gonna make a list of all your favourite memories and we're gonna re-live them" I said.

"Cool but, we're still gonna see suicide squad right?" She said.

"Of course" I said as we chuckled. She got up and got changed. We went downstairs and made breakfast for everyone. Brandon and Jacob walked downstairs.

"Hey beautiful" Brandon said, hugging Talia.

"AWEEEEEE" Jacob and I awed at their realtionship goals. Soon everyone was downstairs, Mike, Liam, Talia's mum, Talia's dad, Brandon, Jacob, Christine, Tyler, Ashton, me and Talia. We sat down at the table and ate breakfast. After breakfast we brushed our teeth and took some cute selfies for all of our social medias. I tweeted about Talia:

My tweet:

Gonna miss you, you're the pop to my tart but most importantly the best to my friend. Love ya forever buddy 😍😍😍❤❤❤😭😭😭

Talia's reply to my tweet: 

We've always been insepreble and still are, if you have a problem, I'm always here Buddy!!!!😭😭😍

"So, we need to make a list of you favorite memories so what are your fav memories?" I ask as I grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil.

"Uhhh, well the day I met you of course" She said, I wrote it down on the paper,

"Our first day of middle school" Talia continued, I jotted it down on the paper and I looked up at her, she was smiling at Brandon, so I wrote down another memory she wouldn't turn down.

"I haven't said any other memories yet" Talia said, I just smiled and showed her what I wrote.

"Ok, I can't turn that memory down but that's enough memories, I wanna live in the present" She continued.

"Good idea, we'll re-enact these memories and then live in the present" I said. The boy's came and sat down next to us,

"So how are you gonna live in your best friends house without, your bestfriend?" Jacob asked.

"She'll always be here and, let's spend the day like it isn't anyones last day" I replied, we all smiled and decided to get the re-enactments over with and live life like a party. 

*Talia's P.O.V*

We finished re-enacting my favorite memories and now we're going out to a theme park and later we're going to sports bar and grill and we're gonna have a great day/night. We got to the theme park and literally rode every single ride well except for the little baby ones. 

I love you// Brandon RowlandOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara