Chapter 8: What???

*Talia's P.O.V*

I was rushed to the hospital and saw a doctor. I was soon given news that I...

had lung cancer.

"She hasn't had any symptons from her previous check ups" The doctor said,

"However she has had this for a while which would explain if she has ever complained of breathing issues or so" He continued,

"So she doesn't have to long to live" He continued.

"How long does she have?" My dad asked,

"We don't know but she'll have to come back in a few days for some tests so far the most time she has left is 3 months" The doctor said. Julia came and laid down with me.

"I'm sorry I wish this didn't happen" Julia said tearing up.

"It's not your falut, I WIsh it didn't happen either but here we are" I replied. 

"Alright we're all good to go home girls but we'll have to come back on Julia's last day" My mum said. We nodded our heads and got out of the bed. We drove home and went back to sleep. 

*A few days later*

*Brandon's P.O.V*

I decided to suprise Talia with some chocolates today. I walked over to her house and rang the doorbell. After 3 minutes Julia opened the door,

"Ohhh, hey Brandon" She said a little suprised.

"Hey is Talia here?" I asked,

"Yeah come on in" Julia said opening the door. I walked inside and saw Talia in the kitchen sitting at the counter eating breakfast. I walked up and sat next to her, I handed her the chocolates and she smiled.

"Thanks but, uhhhh I need to tell you something" She said sadly,

"Tell me anything" I replied.

"Well, uhm last night my family and I found out that I have lung cancer and because 

i've had it for so long and we haven't known about it I only have at least three months to live" Talia said crying.

"What, I CAN'Y BELIVE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME STRAIGHT AWAY I CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOU KNOW THAT SO WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL ME" I yelled,

"I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU AND IF YOU REALLY CARED YOU WOULDN'T OF YELLED YOU WOULD'VE COMFORTED ME AND ASKED ME IF I WAS OK" She yelled back. I threw the chocolates at the wall and stromed out of her house, I walked back home crying and told everyone about Talia.

*Talia's P.O.V*

Julia walked up to me and hugged me. 

"Jacob and I yelled at each other like that but like you said I'll be fine and so will you" She said, we were both crying.

"But I found out that I'm staying here with you guys until my mum gets back from working in Paris" She continued. We hugged tighter and eventually let go. We decided to order some pizza and watch Friends. My mum ordered the pizza while Julia and I started watching Friends up in my room. For the first time in a while we were laughing and smiling. My mum opened the door and handed us the pizza. We snapchatted, posted on instagram, twitter and facebook. We then decided to go live and give the news about me after all in a few hours we'll know how long I have to live.

"Hey guys soooo I have some sad news" I said into the camera,

"Well the other night we found out that I have lung cancer and because I've had it for so long and it's gone untreated, I don't have much longer to live" I continued, Julia and I started crying.