Chapter 7: The date

*Talia's P.O.V*

I really love Brandon and I want him to be mine forever. He makes me so happy, and he says I make him happy too. We got back and we weren't gonna have a sleepover tonight so Julia and I walked back inside and did our usual night routine. 

As I settled into bed and put my phone on charge my brother Liam burst into my rom and jumped on top of me.

"What do you want?" I asked,

"I wanna know if I'll be ok at the new school" He said.

"Trust me you'll be fine" I said as I lifted him up and signaled for him to leave. He left and shut the door, I looked out my window and saw a beautiful night sky. Today was great, I let sleep take over me as I slowly shut my eyes. 

*The next morning*

*Talia's P.O.V*

Brandon and I are planning to go on our first date tonight. We wanna go to the beach at sunset when like no one is there. He's gonna pick me up at 5 and his mum is gonna drive us to the beach. I got up and walked downstairs only to see Julia and Jacob making out on the couch. I ignored them and went to the kitchen and grabbed a poptart. I ate and then walked upstairs. I showered and got changed into a mint green bikini and a black top and black nike shorts. I blow dryed my hair and brushed it out, I brushed my teeth and then I braided my hair. I grabbed my phone and saton the couch in my room. I turned on the TV and started to watch Pretty Little Liars. I started to text Brandon, (B-Brandon T-Talia)

T- Hey can't wait for tonight

B- Ikr I'm so exited

T- Yeah and I saw Julia and Jacob making out like an hour ago

B- Tbh I'm not suprised Jacob REALLY likes Julia

T- Yeah and Julia REALLY likes Jacob, they have a special connection

B- They're having their first date at Chipotle

T- I heard about that they are so cute together

B- They are anyway I gtg help clean but I'll see you at 5 babe ily😍😍😍

T- Bye babe seeya soon😍😍😍

End of text conversation.

Julia walks in the room,

"So I saw ou and Jacob downstairs" I said.

"I know but he kissed me first" Julia said,

"I bet he did" I said. She sat down next to me and took a pic of us on snapchat and added it to her story. 

3 Hours later,

*Talia's P.O.V*

*Ding Dong* I rush to the door and see Brandon standing there with flowers. I walk outside and he hands me the flowers, we get in the car and drive away. By the time we got to the beach it was almost sunset. We got out of the car and walked onto the sand. I took off my shirt and shorts and was only wearing my bikini. I stood knee deep in the water when Brandon came up behind me and carried me in his arms and he threw me in deeper. 

"You booty" I said as I chased after him.

"I thought you loved me" He said,

"I do love you" I said hugging him and then throwing him in the water.

"PAY BACK" I yelled,

"You're cute when you're angry" He said. We started laughing and we went back on the sand and dried off.

"You're so beautiful" He said.
"Not as bootyful as you babe" I said, we laughed and Brandon told me to bury him in the sand. It took ages but I finally finished burying him. I got my phone from my bag, took a picture and put my phone back in the bag. I helped Brandon out and we ran back to the water and Brandon git rid of all the sand that was on him. We splashed water on each other and went back to the towels and just sat there on the hot sand next to each other.

"Brandon can I ask you something?" I asked,
"You just did but shoot" He replied.
"Will you ever hurt me" I said looking deep into his eyes.
"Never in a million years did I think I would find a girl like you and never in a million years would I let you go or hurt you" Brandon said.
"Thankyou, that was sweet" I said.
I sat closer to him and faced him. I leaned in and so did he and then we kissed. Every kiss with Brandon is passionate but this one seems to be the most passionate now that I know he loves me.
"Would you hurt me?" Brandon asked as he pulled away.
"Never I didn't even think I would get you and I definitely won't hurt you" I said. We stood up and wrapped our towels around us, put our shoes on and grabbed our bags. We walked up to the car and got in and then we drove home.

"You're an amzing girl, I'm lucky to have you" Brandon said,

"You're an amazing guy, I'm even luckier to just know you" I said, Brandon pecked my cheek and he latched our hands together. When we got back to our houses I waved goodbye and said,

"Thanks for such an amazing time",

"It wouldn't of happened without you" He replied. I smiled and walked inside to see Julia in tears.

"Woah, woah, woah what's wrong?" I asked,

"Jacob h-h-h-he doesn't love me at all" Julia said shuttering and bursting out in tears.

"What did he do?" I asked,

"He made me feel special just to tell me he got back with his ex" Julia said, I hugged her and let her cry on my shoulder.

"At least I won't be here much longer" Julia said,

"Yeah but either way you'll be fine" I said.

"Let's just get changed and call it a night" I contiued. Julia nodded her head and we stood up and walked upstairs. We showered, got changed, brushed our teeth and hair bla bla bla. Julia cuddled up in her blankets and pillows on the couch and I cuddled up in the covers on my bed. I put the TV on in the background and put on the Fast and furious 7. We plugged our phones in their chargers and fell asleep. 

It was the middle of the might and I shot up choking my parents rushed into the room and rushed me to the hospital. We were there for hours and I saw a doctor and got given news that I...

A/N Damnnn Jacob what a savage, well enjoy this chapter and the next chapter will be updated tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ilysm beauties