Chapter 1

*Talia's P.O.V*
I wake up to my brother jumping around my room saying,
"Wake up wake up, we're leaving in an hour and you take ages to get ready" I get him out of my room and try and wake myself up.

My flight is at 6:00am which sucks. I shake my best friend Julia awake "Get up I'm leavong soon so we have to make pancakes. Julia groans and says "NO I'm going to miss you too much". We hug and get up out of the pile of blankets on the floor. We walk downstairs to the almost empty kitchen and start to make some pancakes. My mom walks in with my 2 little brothers and helps us. My brothers wine and say "I'm tired and hungry". "Hold on boys breakfast is almost ready and you can sleep in the cat amd on the plane" I say. "I don't know how I would keep this family runnong without you" my mom whispers in my ear. I smile and she lets out a small giggle. Julia flips the pancakes and I get the maple syrup out. Once the pancakes are ready we stuff our faces. Julia finishes esting first and she runs upstairs and gets changed, she brushes her teeth and hair, she french braids her hair and slips on her orange nikes. I go upstairs once shes finished and get changed, brush my teeth and hair and I french braid my hair and match Julia and then I put on my blue nikes.

Girls outfits:

Julia packs her stuff because she is going to spend a week in Arizona with us

Julia packs her stuff because she is going to spend a week in Arizona with us. We walk downstairs and finish packing and do an assembly line to get the boxes into the truck. We start off with my mom handing a box to me then I hand the box to Julia, Julia hands the box to Jake (my brother), Jake hands the box to Mike (my brother), and then Mike hands the box to my dad and my dad puts it in the truck. We got a noise complaint from one of our neighbors. They yelled and yelled at us and then my dad whispered to all if us "At least we're leaving here". We all silently laugh. We take one look at the house and wave goodbye to all of our memories, oh yeah did I forget to mention Julia basically lives at my house she's pretty much part of my family. We all sigh im relief and get into the 8 seater van. On the way to the airport Julia and I start to go on musical.ly. Brandon Rowland just posted 3 new musical.lys. I loked them and so did Julia. We finally get to the airport we checked in webt through security and all that stuff and we sat down at gate 43 and waited for our plane. I looked at the time and it was 5:30am. "Just another half hour" I say to Julia sorta nervously. "Don't worry you'll do great in Arizona" Julia says. We hug and a woman speaks thrpugh the intercom "Flight 462 boarding now at gate 43". We get up and board the plane Julia and I sit on the 8th row on the left in the plane with my mom and my brothers and my dad sit on the 6th row on the left. Julia and I put our headphones on and listen to the exact same songs at the exact same time because thats just how we roll. We listened to She Bad by Cameron Dallas. Sounds Good Feels Good by 5sos (the album) and then we finally land in Arizona. I took a deep breath in and out and said "My new life". Julia pulled me into a side hug and said "It sure is but, I won't be in it as much as I used to". We started to tear up a bit but we got over it because we will see each other a lot but it won't be like shes a massive part of my family. My dad gets us a cab and hands the driver a note that has our new address and we drive away. We get to the new house and we have a another hour or two until the moving trucks and our car comes so Julia and I decide to go to Burger King.

Authors Note:
Well that was the first part btw I used my name because I wanted this story to mean a but more to me. My best friends name irl is Talia and we both mpve quite a lot. Thanks for reading.

Xx Julia