Chapter 6

*Brandon's P.O.V*

We had the best night so far and it's 9:30pm so all the shops are starting to close. We finished eating our chipotle so we walked out to the carpark and got in the car. We drove home and Julia and Talia are staying over at my house tonight so I'm gonna ask out Talia. We got back to Talia's house and they packed another bag of clothes but kept the bag of food because there is still heaps of food left. They walked downstairs and we walked over to my house. We set up some sleeping bags and blankets in the lounge room and we all sat on the couch and went on netflix and decided to watch EVERY episode of Friends. I put on the first episode and Talia snuggled up next to me with a blanket and I put my arm around her and she laid her head on my chest.

"Hey, Talia" I whispered,

"Yeah" She whispered back.

"Will you go out with me?" I whispered,

"Yes" She said and she lifted her head and put her lips on mine. It was a passionate kiss and without hesitation I kissed back. I love Talia and I want her to be mine forever. 

*Jacob's P.O.V*

I wanna ask out Julia now, I love her so much and I want to be able to show that in public.

"Julia" I said,

"Yeah" She replied.

"Will you go out with me?" I asked, smiling.

"Yes" She said and she kissed my cheek and the she looked back at the TV. We eventually fell asleep at 4:30am and we still weren't tired but we thought we should probably sleep. I'm so happy that Julia is mine I'm gonna tell my fans and say that if they hate on her for making me happy then they aren't TRUE fans.

*The Next Day*

*Jacob's P.O.V*
I woke up and checked the time on my phone, it was 4:00pm.

"Get the hell up guys" I said as I threw a pillow at each of them. They ignored me so I used Julia's trick,

"PANCAKES" I yelled, all three of them shot up and ran to the kitchen but there were no pancakes.

"You lil bootyhole" Julia said,

"Forgive me babe" I said putting my arms out for a hug. Julia walked up to me and hugged me tight.

"You're still mean man" She said laughing.

"Why thank you" I said laughing. When Julia and I let go of each other Talia walked up to me and slapped me across the face.

"You fag, don't lie about pancakes to me" She said.

"Ma baddd" I said chuckling,

"You're so weird" She said chuckling.

"Uhhhh, so no pancakes" Brandon said sadly.

"Well lets make some" Julia said as she got the ingredients.

"I'll broadcast it" Brandon said, he grabbed his phone and leaned it against something and he started a broadcast. We were live for about 35 minutes until our pancakes were ready, Brandon ended the broadcast and we ate our pancakes. While we were eating I scrolled through Instagram and saw a really cute picture of Talia and Brandon,

"Awwwwweeeeee" I said,

"You saw it too" Julia said. I nodded my head,

"Saw what?" Brandon asked.

"This" Julia said as she showed Brandon and Talia the picture. Brandon smiled at the photo and he hugged Talia. We put our plates in the dishwasher and decided to go to the carnival later today.

*Brandon's P.O.V*

We decided to go to the carnival. We are gonna leave in 2 hours so we went the girls went upstairs in the main bathroom and got changed and Jacob and I went in our rooms and got ready. Within half an hour we were all ready and we walked downstairs to gather up some money so that we could go to the movies afterwards and get some frozen yoghurt. 

"Ok so Julia and I have 55$ all together" Talia said.

"And Jacob and I have 60$ all together so we have 115$ in total" I said.

"Nice, so carnival, movie, fro-yo" Julia said.

"Sounds good" Jacob said. We grabbed our bags and got in the car. We waited for Hunter and Hallie. We got to the carnival and got the braclet things and we got an unlimited pass. We decided to go on the medium sized rollercoaster first but Hunter and Hallie wanted to do other things so we split up. We went in the roller coaster line and while we were waiting Talia took some photos for snapchat. We got to the front of the line and hopped in the front of the cart thing. 

*2 and a half hours later*

*Brandon's P.O.V*

We decided to go on the ferris wheel and then go to the movies. Jacob and Julia went in a different cage then Talia and I. We were almost at the top and the Talia started shivering.

"Cold?" I asked,

"Yeah" Talia replied.

"Here" I said taking my sweatshirt off and handing it to her. She took the sweatshirt and put it on.

"SO BABY WEAR MY SWEATSHIRT" Some girls in the cage above us yelled and they started singing the whole song from the beginning and Jacob and Julia started singin as well.

"OMG is that the actual JACOB SARTORIUS" One of the girls screamed.

"Yeah it is" Jacob said.

"OMG can we get a picture after the ride?" The girls asked.

"Sure" He replied. Talia and I snuggled up together. Ok man make your move. Kiss her. I leaned in and cuffed her cheeks and smashed our lips together. It was a passionate kiss and it lasted for about 30 seconds until Talia pulled away,

"I love you" She said.

"I love you 10x more" I replied. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled. She moved closer to me and I put my arm around her shoulder as she rested her head on my shoulder. We enjoyed the rest of the ride in peace and quite. After the ride Jacob got attacked by fangirls so Julia stayed with Talia and I. I took sone pictures with some fans that recognised me. Jacob got out of the crowd and we started to walk to the mall.

We got to the mall and bought tickets to see suicide squad AGAIN because we love the movie. We got our tickets bought popcorn, drinks, starburst lollys and chocolates. We went in the theatre and sat down in our seats.

"I love this movie sooo much" Talia said,

"Not as much as I love you" I said smiling, she smiled back and I pecked her cheek as the movie started.

The movie ended and we got up and left, we walked to yougurtland. We filled our cups with frozen yogurt and toppings. After a few hours of being at the mall and talking we waited for my mum to pick us up. 

"Hey Hunter it's about time you showed up" I said,

"Yeah where have you and Hallie been" Talia asked.

"Oh, uhm we went to see the new ghostbusters" Hallie said,

"And then we went to the arcade" Hunter said. We nodded our heads and waited for my mum. She finally showed up and we got in the car and drove home. It was cool being around Talia and Julia they are really fun people but Julia's leaving in 3 days.

A/N: Sorry for not updating the book but it's a bit difficult to write because I broke my left arm and I'm in a full elbow cast. But OMG BEAUTIES I never thought this or any of my books would get 1000 views THANKYOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL.