11| Hat Trick Gold (HopexCarlixTobin)

"After winning 2 Women's World Cups and 3 Olympic gold medals together, we have 3 members of the United States Women's National Soccer Team, 2015 FIFA World Player of the year Carli Lloyd, 2016 FIFA World Player of the year Tobin Heath and Number 1 Goalkeeper in the world Hope Solo." the news anchor said and the three of them walked out and sat down on the couch. "Hello ladies, how are you?"

"Hi, we're great." Tobin says sitting in between Hope and Carli.

"So Tobin, I hear that you're seven years younger than Hope and six years younger than Carli. How does it work that you you all started your Olympic careers together?"

"Well, Hope was actually an Alternate in 2004, which means she plays if someone in her position get injured, so that's when she started her Olympic journey and Carli was on the 2007 World Cup team and then I joined the team when I was 20 I think in January of 2008 or December of 2007." Tobin says.

"Wow, I didn't know that. So Hope, which Olympic experience has been your favourite?"

"I think London in 2012 because England and really Europe itself is such a football country. Plus winning against Japan just a year or so after the 2011 World Cup Final will always be a special moment for me."

"Okay, and you girls are on the only team in history to win back to back World Cups, Carli, how does it feel to be the co-captain?"

"I mean I've been co-captain for around 4 and a half years and it's still a huge honor. There are so many people that have stepped up, I mean Tobin has become so much since I've known her." Carli says wrapping her arm around Tobin.

"Aww thanks Carls." Tobin says leaning into Carli's embrace.

"Thanks guys. I'll just sit over here." Hope jokes.

"Nah Nah Hopey, get over here." Tobin says wrapping her arm around Hope and lightly pulling her to her side.

"Awwww, it just turned into a lovefest." the interviewer said.

"So what are some of your favourite moments from your career?" he asks once the three let go of each other.

"Mine is still that moment from the 2015 World Cup Final when Carli scored her third goal and she came back to me." Hope said proudly.

"I don't know, I guess when I watched baby Tobin win Fifa World Player of the Year." Carli said smiling widely.

"I think about this quite a lot and I think what I'm going to remember is going to be the times when a fan comes up to me and tells me I've inspired them. Or the times I scored at a World Cup or Olympic Final." Tobin says.

"Okay, so here are some fan questions. So @.Tobaehaeth wants to know, Tobin how many times do you make someone fall over in an average practice?"

"Oh my gosh, I love this question. In a normal practice, I usually make Allie Long fall over about 5 times a practice, I make Kling fall over like 7 times and Sam fall over like 10 times a practice. Plus the off days I get Carli or Becky or Julie to fall over." Tobin says laughing putting her arm around Carli back

"Oh please, you make me fall over like once a year." Carli said moving Tobin arm from around her.

"And she has never made me fall." Hope says proudly.

"Oh that's so not true, I may not do it as much as Alex Morgan or Mal Pugh but I still make you fall at least 5 times a year." Tobin argues playfully.

"Keep dreaming Heath." Both Carli and Hope say at the same time then high five each other behind Tobin's head while Tobin rolls her eyes jokingly.

"The dynamic between the three of you is interesting, Carli and Tobin you're both from New Jersey, Hope you're from Washington. How does the three of you work so well and when do you think the three of you started to work together?"