14|Yin and Yang

Tobin's POV
It was getting towards the end of the last team meeting before the Olympics when Jill said that Heather had something to say and she stood at the front of the room taking a deep breath.

"Well, I've been on this team for almost 15 years and I've decided that this will be my last year on this team but I will still play in the NWSL." she says and I can feel my heart drop.

Heather has been my rock from our PDA days to UNC all the way to my first Olympics in 2008 to now.

I don't say anything I just get up and walk out the room and to a local field with my bag full of soccer.

I set up about 12 balls just out side the 18 and just started to hit them as hard I could and all hit the fence behind it.

I sigh and grab the last ball from the bag and just boot it and that goes in upper 90 and I just throw my hands up.

"Of course that's the one that fucking goes in." I say under my breath.

"Yang?" I hear someone say from behind me.

I turn around and see HAO looking at me with tears in her eyes.

She walks over to me and pulls me in for a tight hug.

"I don't want you to go." I choke out into her hair.

"Hey, I'm not leaving for a while. I told you all so you know that once you get that fourth consecutive gold medal I won't bring you down. Besides I'm not gonna just disappear, I'll still be a thorn in your side in the NWSL... Pun intended." she says which makes both of us laugh.

"See, I want you to keep that smile even when I'm not around okay?" she asks and I just nods.

"As much as I can. Thanks H." I say pulling her in for another hug.

"Besides," she starts to say as we let go of our embrace. "I need someone causing havoc on the wings and sending bomb ass crosses after an elastico." she jokes.

"I did that one time." I say putting an emphasis on One.

"Correction, you did that one  time in a game. I've seen you do that so many time in practice."

"Fine. But I'm still gonna miss you."

"I'll miss you to Toby."

----------------------------------------------------

A/N

It's been a little bit but the short update is back. 

I just thought to write this cuz I love the Tobin/HAO friendship and I think it's so underrated.

Anyways, 

Vote, Comment, Do What You Want

Xo, Liz 

P.S if you haven't looked at my other story 'The Youtuber & The World Champion' it's a Sidemen/USWNT fanfic with Morgan Brian and Simon Minter (Miniminter/MM7Games on YT) please check it out on my profile :) Love you all!! <3<3<3