Chapter seven

3 month later
Sasuke had changed, he was no longer the dark figure that Karin once realized him to be. Maimo was definitely the cause of this change to Sasuke. They as in Sasuke and Maimo had become closer than ever Sasuke had trained him like Itachi did to Sasuke when he was younger.One day, a couple of months after Sasuke found Maimo, they became even closer then Sasuke ever imagined they would.
It was the cold Tuesday, when Maimo Wander too far from the house, he was attacked by a pack of wolves.

"Maimo where are you !" Sasuke called out with no response he wandered further out into the forest frantically looking for Maimo, when he heard screaming he knew then Maimo was in trouble he ran following the screaming when he found a cliff looking down to see Maimo being chased by a Pack of wolves "Maimo !"he screamed running down the side of the cliff as soon as Maimo saw Sasuke he screamed " Brother help me!!" this tour at Sasuke's heart strings the thought of Maimo thinking him as an older brother was so heartfelt that Sasuke used his Susanoo to grab the wolves I'm throwing them far as he could to not allow them to return and attack Maimo once again.
"Never go to far again, Maimo you might hurt yourself, or worse get killed I don't know what I would do if I lost you"Sasuke said tears trickling down his face while hugging Maimo tightly " I'm sorry' I'm sorry, I'm so sorry big brother, thank you, I love you so much thank you, thank you, thank you, Brother" Maimo said sniffling . After that Sasuke decided to be the best big brother he could for Maimo he wanted to be a better brother than his own.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so happy with this chapter what do you think? If you liked vote ,comment ,and share I'll post the next chapter as soon as I can love you all thank you so much for reading and commenting you make my day thank you bye !!Cheerio !!!