Chapter Three

A/N

It's been quite a while since I've updated so here it is. I'm also going to apologise now for the mistakes I know I'll make through this chapter.

----------------------------------------------

Matt, still half naked and I, only in shorts and a sports bra made awkward eye contact for about 3 more seconds before I moved out of the door frame giving him access to leave.

As he walked out I looked at him and his back was sooo toned, like I just wanted to brush my fingers over the top of his back muscles. I was still staring when he turned around and answered my earlier question.

"Yes, I do like Chicken nuggets." He simply stated heading toward his room.

I smugly smirk turning back into the bathroom to have a shower. Every night I'm in the bathroom for approximately an hour, and about half of it is only spent in the shower. I'll walk in, go on my phone for about ten minutes then finally go onto Spotify to make a whole new playlist, that takes about 15 minutes. Then I finally get in the shower and wash my body, sit down in the shower for 5-10 minutes, wash my hair and then sing and dance until my dad tells me I'm hurting his ears. That's when I get out.

I was wrapped up like a burrito in my towel and ran towards my room hoping not to run into Matt.

I safely made it to my room and got clothed. I checked all my social media and see a new message from Sammy, the guy I met at the beach today.

Sammy: Hey Amberle! I was just wondering what your address was so I could pick you up tomorrow.

Amm: Oh right, it's 39 Sunset Avenue

Sammy: No way?!?
Does that mean your family is the one who is having Matthew Espinosa live with you??

Amm: Yeah, how'd you know?

Sammy: Well Matt is my friend and I'm picking him up tomorrow as well, we all actually usually meet where he lives. We all go to school in 2 cars and one of them is his.

"Amberle, Matt, Daniel!! Dinner is ready!!" I heard my mum yell from downstairs.

Amm: I've got to go now, Bye!

I threw my phone on my bed and walked towards the door seeing Matt walking out of his room and Danny running down the stairs.

Matt was behind me walking down the stairs and I'm not sure if I was uncomfortable or nervous but I just kept my head facing toward my feet, I didn't want to make any type of eye contact with him. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, as soon as I looked up, my dad chest-passed a basketball toward my face that I very skilfully caught. However, in the process I leant back and my head hit Matt's chest.

"I'm so sorry!" I yelled turning to meet Matt, our faces were just centimetres apart, and my breath probably smells like the skittles I had before my shower.

" It's fine, but why did you peg a ball at her?" Matt questioned looking into my dads direction.

"Oh, yes. Great news Amm, I found out that they have a Basketball team for girls at New Memoria. They didn't do that when i was there!" My dad said excitedly. He trained me when I was younger and I am a very good player, the star player at my last school actually.

"Oooh" Matt sighed while his face softened. I was kind of nervous for what he was about to say.

"What's wrong?" My dad questioned for me.