Chapter 2

-pony's pov-
    I wake up to the sound of the screen door slam shut and remember that it's a school day. I hop out of bed and put on a black t-shirt, jeans and grease my hair. I go to the kitchen to see the whole gang there. I grab a quick bite and say hi to everyone. They all greet me back, but rushed because we were all in a rush to get to school/work/nothing *ahem Two-Bit* but I rush out the door and Walk my way to school with Johnny.
---------
"Hey pony. Hey Johnny." Y/n says as Johnny and i walk to our lockers. She was one of my best friends, next to Johnny. She was middle class, but greaser at heart. All the boys were jealous that I had such a close bond with her 'cause they all liked her. "Hey y/n" I respond back and we hug. When we hug, I felt something. I don't know what it was, but something has changed in my emotions. I decided to ignore it for the time being and make small talk until we head to outer English class. Johnny headed to his class, which was on the other side of campus. We sit next to each other. "Hello class. Today we will be doing group/partner study for the quiz next week. I will assign pairs. Hmm...... Tuck and corey, Laila and Jennifer.....
..... And y/n and ponyboy." Yes! I thought. I looked at y/n and sh was so happy too. We mov desks closer to each other and I noticed a part of her that I didn't before.....
----------
A/n
Hey everyone!! Plz plz plz don't forget to vote and recommend and comment!! Love you all❤️❤️
-sb🌹