The worst things

Spencer's POV
"You have a choice. You will ether save one of your friends lives and have the worst thing ever done to them done to you, or let them die and you will be free. Ok, tonight I will chose if you want to save her but saving one person can kill another." Ian says.
"Why are you doing this?" I say
"Because you caused the worst thing to ever to happen to me and now everyone will know I'm alive and have you kidnapped." Ian says
"Still if someone stepped on you foot would you cut their foot off?"
"Probably." He says while I roll my eyes.
"Now let's go."he says.
He sits me in the backseat and ties me down. We end up at some lake and I see a blond standing at the end of a dock. It's really dark so it's hard to tell if is Hanna or Alison. Ian walks up behind the blond and I see her turn around. Alison. Then next thing I see is terrifying. Ian pushing her of the dock and her tumbling into the water. I scream. Ian comes back and unties me and I have a harder time running than I thought I would. Before I jump into the water I hear Ian drive off into the back round. When I jump in my leg and my heart burns because it's a salt water lake. I grab Alison and drag her out of the water and do CPR. When she opens her eyes she screams "Spencer!!!!"
Hugging me while happy sobbing and I am too.
"Omg your so bruised and oh my god did A.D SHOOT YOU??" Alison says
"Look I'm fine as long as your fine"
Why are you here what happened."
"Hey you will be alright but I have to go."
"Why can't you stay?" Alison asks.
"Because if I do next time when you fall off the dock I won't be there to save you." I say
Alison looks surprised and scared.
"You have to come find me please." I say
" I will." She says.
I give her one last hug and say I love you then call 911 on Alison's phone to check her out and make sure she's ok. I wish I could have told her who A.D was but I knew Ian has something attached to me that records what I say. So I get up and run to Ian's car. Knowing the worst is about to happen to me.

Emily's POV
The girls and I arrive at the hospital hearing what happened to Alison. We all aren't sure what happened but we know she feel of a dock. When we walk into the room the doctor says she's fine and she can leave. Right when the doctor leaves Alison's says, "I saw Spencer."
"What?!?!?" We all scream.
"She pulled me out of the water."
"Look you probably hit your head and saw an illusion." Hanna says.
"No it was really her and she told me to come and find her ASAP." Alison says.
"How do you know it was her?" Toby says finally talking.
"Because when she pulled me out she looked so scared and around her hands there when rug burns like she was tied up and tried to get out. There where so many bruises and scars on her and the look on her face when she saw me. There was the biggest smile ever. I know it was her. The way she talked to me. The way she smiled. It was Spencer. But she told me she had to go because if she didn't the next time I got pushed off a dock A.D wouldn't let her save me." All of us look around at each other. I believe Alison and I can tell Toby and Aria did too, but Hanna thought that was the dumbest thing sad had ever heard.
"No there is no way that's possible." Hanna says
"So you think I'm lying?"Alison says.
"No I think your hallucinating." Hanna says.
"THE DOCTORS SAID I DIDN'T HIT MY HEAD AND IM ON NO DRUGS IT WAS HER I SAW HER!!"
Hanna rolls her eyes and starts to walk out but she gets a text. She turns around with a worried look on her face and show us what it says.
Wow Hanna that was cruel all Spencer wanted to do was help Alison even though she knew the cost. Every single one of you are going to almost die and if Spencer saves you the worst thing that has ever happened to you will be done to her. So will she save you Hanna?-A.D