Safe...for now

Spencer's POV
I wake up confused. Not knowing where I am or why I'm am here. Then I try to get up and I feel a piercing pain near my heart. It all comes back to me. I got shot. I lay back down knowing if I try to get up it would hurt worse. Every time my heart beats it feels like a million needles stabbing my heart. I then fall asleep...

Emily's POV
I go to get Toby and when he opens the door he looks so broken. I don't know what it is, or what to say but I lead him to the doctor. He says that she is alive and there are smiles and happy tears all around. He says the parents should see her first so he leads them down the hall to her room. Me and Toby hug the tightest hug ever knowing Spencer is safe. She could have died. Been gone forever. Spencer always saved our lives, always helped us. How long would we survive without her. The answer is simple. Not long.

Spencer's POV
I hear the door of my room of my hospital door open, flinging my eyes open in fear. But what I see isn't A.D. trying to shoot me again it's my parents. The biggest smile spreads on all of our faces. My mom runs and hugs me harder then she ever had in my life. My mom starts crying and I wipe the tears off her face. My dad was patiently waiting my mom to move so he can hug me so I let my mom go and he runs into my arms. I feel so bad for asking this right when I see my parents for the first time since I almost died but I ask to see my friends. I need to see them. I need to show them I'm okay. Well I'm not okay but I need them to believe I'm okay. I know for sure I'm not because I know who A.D. is and if he knows that I know who he is, I'm dead.