You screwed up

Spencer's POV
I'm in my car driving away way faster then I should've but I don't care. I don't know where I'm going but I know I don't want to be in rosewood. I don't want to see Toby or hear from Toby. I realized that I was stupid just to drive out of rosewood so I go back to my house and run inside.

My dad sees my tear streaked face and says "what's wrong." I ignore him and run into my room throwing random things into my bag, soaking everything with tears. I run down stairs my bag in hand and run out the door. My dad catches up to me.

"What's wrong Spencer." He says

"Look I just can't be here right now okay." I say while my voice is shaky."

Before he can say anything else I get in my car and put the key in the ignition while my day is pounding on the window and I drive away.

Toby's POV
I drive Toby Spencer's house not knowing what I was going to say or do. But I know I can't lose Spencer. I love her more than anyone or anything and I will give her time to forgive me I just need her.

I run into her house not even knocking on the door and I'm surprised that's it's not locked but when I walk in I see Emily, Aria and Alison sitting on the couch with Spencer's dad.

"Where's Spencer?!?!?" I sorta scream.

"She left. She went back to Washington D.C."

Yes I changed the Title and I'm sorry if that messed you up I just thought it was boring. So yeah I'm back and I have a lot planned for the next couple chapters.
Xoxo Author♥️