Chapter 7

Satomi's POV

It's been a week ever since me and Sonic went out on the date and I hadn't seen him since. I was in the apartment doing the dishes until I hear someone coming in. I stop and greet the person knowing who it is.

"Oh. Hey Satomi." "Hello Sensei's sister." Saitama greeted me with a lazy wave while Genos gave me a formal bow. "Satomi is fine. How was your training?" I asked them.

"Sensei is incredible. I was easily defeated with his speed and strength but after that he treated me with udon." Genos responded with a serious look. I giggled and smiled at Genos. "That's great to hear."

A little blush appeared on his face. Is he sick or something? Wait he's a cyborg. There's no way he could be sick...

Genos's POV

My robotic heart started to beat faster. Why am I feeling like this? I thought as I continued to stare at her. Her smile just makes my day everyday and her laugh is just so cute.

"Ah. Genos, would you like to stay for dinner?" Satomi asked. "Hai! " I answered immediately. "Wait Satomi! Why are you inviting him over!?" Sensei bursts. Satomi hit he's head. "Stop being so rude Saitama! He's your student!" She yelled back. "Yeah, yeah... Whatever." Sensei entered the living room and turned on the tv.

"Hey at least change!" She yells again. I feel a little smile creep onto my face. Sensei and her are very special people...

~~~~~~~~~~

Satomi's POV

Few more days passed and I still haven't seen Sonic yet... I sighed as I finished stocking the last soup can in the grocery market. I have to stop thinking about him, I have work now... I got up and unfolded the cardboard box. "Umm... Excuse me...."

Hmm? I turned to my left and see a little boy fidgeting with his fingers while looking down. I bend down to his eye level and asked him."Yes what is it?" Trying not to sound rude.

"I-I'm lost....." He was about to cry but I comfort him. "There there, big sis is done her shift so let's look for your mom okay?" The little boy soon brighten up. "HAI!"

Short Timeskip~

I walked out of the supermarket with the little boy's hand in mine. "So what's your name?" I asked. "My name is Toshi!" He grinned.

We walked around the area looking for his mom. While searching, we bumped into someone. "Ah my apologizes!"  I  bowed.

"No it's okay it was my fault." I looked up and it was Genos.

"Satomi? What are you doing here?" Genos asked. "I'm looking for Toshi's mother." I answered as Genos looked at the boy next to me.

"Oh I see. Well I'm free and I was planning to go train with Sensei but I'll help you." "Are you sure? You know, you can just go train with Saitama." He shook his head a little. "If Sensei's sister is in need of assistance, than I shall help her to my fullest." Genos said sounding determined.

"Thank you so much Genos!" I smiled. He started turning red. I wonder what's going on in his cyborg mind.....

Genos's POV

Omg!!! Satomi just smiled at me!!!! Okay I need to act cool! Wait. Am I blushing??!?!!! Act cool Genos!!! COOL!!!!!!!!

Satomi's POV

I bet it's nothing too serious... "Mister, big sister, are you two dating?" "Huh?" We both turned to stare at the confused boy. "W-w-we aren't d-d-d-dating!!! R-r-right S-s-s-s-Satomi?!?!" Genos's stuttering confused the boy more. Toshi looked at Satomi for her answer. Are those two really dating?

"No, we aren't dating. He's just my brother's student." I chuckled. Toshi nodded his head understanding their relationship. "Anyways, Genos what were you doing?" The blushing cyborg snapped back to reality and answered. "I was at the hero association meeting."

"Really? Is there anything wrong?" I was confused. "No it's nothing, just chatting about ranks." That's good... I noticed that Toshi hasn't said anything and I looked down to see his eyes sparkling with excitement. "Mister are you a hero!?!?" He yelled.

Oh. I realized boys in his age are interested with the heroes protecting our cities. "What class are you in mister?!?" He yelled still being amazed. "Oh me? I'm in S-class." Genos answered still not getting why he's amazed. "That's so cool!!!!!" Toshi exclaimed as his face lit up more.

"Anyways... Toshi, when was the last time you saw your mother?" Toshi looked at me with a sad look in his eyes. "In the grocery store where you were big sister. But I looked around the whole store and still couldn't find her..." I ruffled his head. "Don't worry! Me and mister here will find her with you." I smiled. "Thank you!" He exclaimed as he hugged me. I chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~

We searched around the whole neighbourhood but still couldn't find Toshi's mom... "Let's sit down here first." We were at the park and we sat down on a bench. Toshi went to the sand pit and started building a mountain as me and Genos watched over him.

I smiled as I saw Toshi having fun in the sand. "Here." I turned and saw Genos holding a can of soda as he gave it to me, he sipped his own can. "You know... Even though we still couldn't find Toshi's mom, I still had fun." I smiled. I looked over to Genos smiling and nodding his head to what I said. "Me too."

"Toshi!" We both snapped our heads to the voice to see a middle-aged woman calling Toshi. "Mom!" Toshi yelled out as he ran into his mother's arm. "Where were you? I was looking all over for you!" "I'm sorry." "Anyways, we should head back home." Before the two left, Toshi waved to us as I waved back.

"We should go home too." I got up and stretched. "We?" Genos was confused. "Our house. Come on! Let's eat I'm hungry." 

~~~~~~~~~~

"We're home!" I yelled as we entered the house, Saitama looked over to us staring at us weirdly. "What's up?" I questioned. He still stared at us with that weird expression. "Why are you guys together? And it's dark out are you guys dating?" He asked. "Sensei! Me and your sister helped this lost boy and she kindly invited me over again for dinner! There is noting going on between us!" Genos yelled out.

"Okay I get it... Geez you don't have to be so loud.." Saitama lazily said. "Stop being so rude." I smacked him. I entered the kitchen to see some kelp boiling and beside it was a box full of it. "What did you get all this kelp?" I asked as I started stirring the cooked food. "... It was on sale.." He answered a bit quieter. "Oh cool. Anyways clean the table, it's almost done."

***

Here's another chapter done!

Hope you guys liked this chapter but Sonic didn't appeared once....

See you in the next chapter!

becca-baka~
+
VI3012