Chapter 4

Satomi's POV

A few days passed after Sonic visited me. After that, he visited me often when Saitama and Genos wasn't here.

Also, Genos had been visiting us a lot of times. Asking Saitama to train him but lazy Saitama as always, he doesn't want too.

I went out to my part-time job unloading the milk cartons until an announcement about some bald group that bombed places.

Bald...

Sounds like Saitama but he wouldn't bomb things.

The manager dismissed us early so she could go home.

I was walking on the road until I spotted a bald guy in a black suit.

Bald? Black suit?

He's the bombing group!!

He looked at me and ran towards me. Grabbed my arm and pulled me into a forest.

"Hey!! Stop!! Leave me alone!!! Hey!! I said leave me alone!! You're hurting me!!" I tried pulling my arm but nothing worked.

On my arm you could see a red spot from the bald guy.

Saitama where are you???

"Hey boss! Look at what I got!" He shoved me in front of him while his 'boss' glanced at me.

I looked around and a group of bald guys with black suits stared at me with a smirk.

Someone help!!

Before anyone could do anything, 3 bald guys heads have been sliced off.

"W-wha??"

More people's head have been sliced off and the hero showed himself.

It was Sonic.

"Sonic!!" I yelled

"Don't you ever touch Satomi!!"

I blushed.

The leader smirked at Sonic.He started to throw boulders at him but Sonic just dodged the boulders as if it was too easy for him.

Without even realizing it, the leader has thrown the boulders in 2 rows. Sonic was in between the row. Grabbing one of the trees by it's trunk, the leader smashed it on Sonic.

"Sonic!!!" I screamed out with tears in my eyes.

"Please! Be alive!" I closed my eyes shut.

I didn't hear any screaming from anyone or any bones snapping.
I slowly opened one of my eyes until I saw Sonic alive. I cried with tears of happiness.

"How are you alive !?!" The leader yelled at Sonic.

"Because I'm called Speed O' Sonic." Sonic calmly said to him.

In a blink of an eye, Sonic suddenly appeared behind his back and throwed a kunai on the leader's head. The leader fallen forward... I was falling with him but because of his grip being loosen, Sonic quickly caught me.