Chapter 5

Satomi's POV

It's  been a few days after Sonic and Saitama met each other.

I'm in my bed, sick... I asked one of my co-workers to fill in my shift at the supermarket.

Saitama wanted to stay home with me but Genos wanted to train. I forced him to go and they did.

I was alone and I hated it.

I heard the clock ticking....

I hate being sick.... I hid under my blanket.

I heard a knock on the door. I slowly walked over and opened it, relieving Sonic holding plastic bags filled with stuff.

"I heard from your brother that you were sick. " He said before coming inside.

He put the plastic bags down and grabbed something inside.

I looked over his shoulder and saw medicine for a cold.

I smiled to myself.

He's so sweet!!

"Satomi, you're sick so stay in bed." He spoke with a soft voice.

I did what he told me and brought me a tray of porridge.

"Aw! Thanks Sonic! You're the best!" I smiled before eating.

I took a spoonful of the porridge Sonic made and it tasted delicious."IT'S SO GOOD SONIC!!!" I yelled with my mouthful. "Satomi, don't talk with your mouthful! It's very disgusting and you got rice all over my face and my ninja gear!" Sonic scolded me while wiping the rice off himself.

I swallowed the porridge and gave Sonic an apologetic look. "Heh sorry Sonic...." I said quietly. "Here you got a piece of rice on your cheek." He brought his hand up to my cheek and wiped the rice away with a napkin. I blushed and thanked him. I continued to eat the porridge and after a few minutes I was finished. 

"So Sonic, when exactly are you going to leave? " I asked him. "Until my mission is done." Sonic answered me. "Soooo what is exactly is your mission ???" I asked him again. "For your fever to go down." I blushed at his answer and turned away from him."You really don't have to do that for me..."

Sonic looked at me and then stood up."Where are you going???" I asked him. "To wash the plates."  He answered while walking towards the kitchen."I feel useless right now." I slightly laughed at myself. "Satomi just go to sleep if you don't want to feel useless." Sonic instructed me.

I smiled at him. I later down on my bed. I could hear the water running. Then I heard footsteps. "Sorry Satomi I forgot to give you your medicine." He got me a glass of water and 2 pills. Yuck. I swallowed the pills with the water.
I thanked him again and fell asleep.

Sonic's POV

She looked beautiful when she was sleeping... Her peaceful face relaxed me.. "She's so beautiful..." I said quietly to myself. I sound like a pervert watching over a girl sleeping. I got up and decided that I was gonna clean my ninja gear.

Satomi's POV

I slowly woke up and saw Sonic's face really close to mine. I jumped and it seems that I've woken him up too. "What's wrong?" He asked. "N-n-n-nothing." I quickly responded. This is so embarrassing!!!

He put his hand on my forehead. "You're fever is gone!" He smiled. I can already feel my face heating up.... He looked so cute when he smiled!! Wait.. Do I have feelings for him?? My heart beats really loudly when I'm around Sonic. Also my face heats up... That means... I like him!!? Since when did I like a morden ninja??

"Satomi!" I snap back to reality. "What happened?" I realized that he was up in my face. I quickly turned my head. "N-n-nothing!!" "Are you sure? You turned red a few times." He knows!!!

"I fine. Thanks for worrying." I smiled.

Sonic's POV

She smiled and I could feel my heart thumping faster. It was also very loud. I felt my face going red. She looks so cute!! I just want to hug her and kiss her!! Wait.. Do I like her??

"Sonic!" Satomi was now in front of me only a few centimetres away. She had a worry look on her face. I backed away quickly to the wall. "I-I-I fine!" I stuttered while my face turned to a darker shade of red. Great job Sonic!! She definitely knows now!!

"Your face is really red." "I'm fine." I smiled. Now that she was okay, I have to leave. My mission was a success. "Um... Can you stay with me until Saitama comes?" I looked over to her. I smiled. "I guess I have a new mission."

~~~~~~~~~

Satomi's POV

Me and Sonic talked about funny moments in our lives and it was really fun. The day went by fast and it was already dark. Time does pass by fast when you're having fun :) Just when I was continuing the part when Saitama went bald, Saitama was at the front door. Speak of the devil.

"How was training?" I asked Saitama. "It was okay I guess.. I'm gonna wash up." He responded. Sonic got up too, his mission ended. "I should go." "Thanks for staying with me. " I smiled. Sonic was opened the front door. "Come back another time!" I waved to him. He jumped into the darkness and he was gone.

End

Sorry for the long wait!! =^=

It's also short... Sorry...

We also missed Valentine's Day!! *^*

We were really busy...

We will try to update faster for you guys! :)

Have a good day/night!

See you later!

Becca-Baka~⭐️+ Vi3012