Bonding time, great...

Start from the beginning

  “Yeah, that’s like, forever. “ He replied, now standing up.

 ” What, did you miss me? “ I joked.

 ” More than you know,” he said under his breath, “Come on, let’s get breakfast.”

 ” Okay,” I said, smiling at his comment that he thought I didn't hear, “I am starving.”

 ” Really?” He said surprised, “Usually girls act like they are never hungry around guys.”

 ” Well, I am not like those girls; obviously.” I stated in distaste, I did not like those fake girls who acted like that.

 ” That is one thing for sure.” He replied.

 ” What? Is that a bad thing? “I asked, feeling a little bit self-conscious; he was my mate after all.

 ” No, not at all; trust me; it is one of the things I like about you.” He responded my face turned slightly pink, at his comment.

 ” So, you like other stuff about me to? “ I said grinning, my confidence back.

 ” Of course,” he replied easily, “We better get down there, before they eat it all.”

 ” Yeah.” I responded, heading down the stairs, him trailing me. “Are you staring at my ass?” I teased.

 ”Yes.” He said simply.

 ”Pervert.” I joked.

 ” No, I am not; I was simply admiring your assets.” He replied I cracked up at his bluntness.

“ Kids, you finally decided to join us, dig in.” Elizabeth chirped, and I nodded. I went to the island that was set out, and filled my plate with a assortment of pancakes, bacon, and sausage; then I sat down next to my mom at the table, digging in.

 ” This are great, Elizabeth. “ I praised.

 ” Glad you like it.” She thanked.

 ” Dang honey, slow down.” My mother scolded disapprovingly.

 ” Mom, you should know how I am before now, plus I am going for a run afterward, so I need my energy.” I said, scarfing the rest down, putting the plate in the sink.

 ” Yeah, yeah; I know.” She replied.

 ” Aiden, after your guys run, show Avery around town, will ya?” He asked Aiden, but it was more like telling him to.

 ” Yeah, yeah; I will.” Aiden spoke for the first time since we got downstairs, while he finished his breakfast, also putting his plate in the sink.

 ” Lose the attitude.” Elizabeth scolded her son.

 ” Sorry Mom.” He apologized.

 ” Whatever, shoo; get outta here.” She said shooing us playfully.

 ” We’re gone.” Aiden said ushering me out the door.

 ” I'm going, I'm going.” I said, laughing.

 ” Follow me.” He said, heading towards the woods.

 ” Wait, you are not taking me back there to kill me and dispose of my body, are you?” I asked playfully.

 ” Damn, you figured it out. “ He said, going along with it.

 ” You wouldn't be able to take me if you tried.” I teased, kidding with him.

 ” I could take you with my eyes closed, and one hand tied behind my back.” He said arrogantly.

 ” Conceited much.”

  “ Comes with being the soon to be alpha.” He responded easily.

 ” I think that is just your excuse.” I replied.

 ” Of course not! “ He said in mock horror, causing me to laugh. I think that my stay here won't be so bad after all.

~~~

An; I am so flipping sorry for not uploading in forever, I had a writers block, but that is no excuse to not work on it. Anyway, tell me what you think ! Did you like it? Hate it? Love it? Let me know!  What do you think about Aiden?

Comment,

Vote,

Fan,

Like,

Etc..

~ XCrAzYxMuSiCxLuVeRX