Surprise...

I wanted to sleep for a bit...I was going to before Frank ran into the room and practically dived on the bed.

"NEWS!" He grinned and I stared at him.

"What?" I grunted and he pouted

"Hm.." He jumped off the bed and sat down next to it crossing his arms "Your moody, I'm not gonna tell" He shook his head and acted like a kid.

"Really Frank?" I stared at him and he smirked. "SORRY FRANK" I grinned and he jumped back on the bed.

"You...Can leave the hospital now" He smiled and I hugged him "Yay hugs?" He shrugged and hugged back.

"I hate hospitals, I can get out of this hell hole" I chuckled and let go. "GO GO GO" I pushed him off the bed and go out of it myself.

"Don't rush me!" He whined and I rolled my eyes "Slow motion mode..." He walked extremely slowly to the door and I ended up pushing him to go faster. We saw the guys just waiting outside smiling and I stared.

"What..." I whispered

"Surprise" They all stepped back to reveal Luke standing there smiling. My jaw dropped to the floor and he waved. "Miss me?" He asked and I dived on him hugging him tight.

"Oh...Oh my god..." I whispered holding him tight "I'm not letting you go ever again" I whispered and he chuckled hugging back.

"I don't mind" He kissed my cheek and I felt a tear roll down my face, not a sad tear though... Happy tear for once. "I'm innocent" He smirked and I nodded.

"I knew that already" I whispered and he picked me up bridal style.

"Let's go home" He smiled and I nodded looking at everyone. They started walking home and Luke followed with me in his arms. That's where I want to be.

When we got home everything seemed, romantic. Candles everywhere, lights dimmed low. Luke smirked at me and I looked at Gerard.

"He came here first, set this up. We're going out for dinner whilst you two catch up" He smiled and walked out, Frank quickly ran up to us and handed Luke..A Condom.

"Be safe!" He winked, patted our heads and ran off. Typical Frank. When everyone left Luke put me down and lead me into the kitchen where food was set up. This was so cute of him... 

"I hope you like it" He smirked sitting down and I sat next to him.

"I freaking love it, its beautiful" I whispered smiling at him. I started eating the lasagna he made me and God it did taste delicious. We both finished and I  looked at him. "Thank you" I smirked and stood up.

"Anything for you" he shrugged and Stood up. Fuck this, I grabbed him and kissed him. That felt good. I went to pull away but he held me there and kissed me deeper. "I love you" He whispered and continued kissing me.

"I love you too" I managed to pull away and smirked. He took my hand and dragged me upstairs. We went to the bedroom and well, this will be a night I'll always remember.