Was I just dreaming?

GERARD'S POV

I sat on my bed with my head in my hands trying to think, think about anything that could help this situation. Bandit was become smarter and older and she'd soon realise that Cassie is probably not coming back. I didn't have the heart to tell her. I looked at the door and saw Bandit standing there looking confused.

"Daddy?" She asked quietly and I sat up straight.

"Yes Bee?"

"Is Cassie okay?" She asked taking one small step into the room to listen, Cassie was good at hiding her feelings so when she spoke to me on the phone I couldn't really tell.

"She's happy" I fake smiled and Bandit ran up to me hugging me, I felt a lump in my throat and held back some tears.

"Are you happy?" She whispered pulling back and I nodded.

"If you and Cassie are happy then yes, I am" I smiled at her and she smiled back sweetly. I saw someone stand at the door and looked to see Lyn-z stand there looking annoyed. She walked in slowly and smiled at Bee.

"Bandit, why don't you ask Uncle Mikey to read you a bed time story?" She smiled and Bandit immediately ran off. Lyn-z stood in front of me and I sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she scoffed.

"What's wrong? What's wrong!? This situation! That's what's wrong!" She shouted and I slowly stood up. "She's messing you up Gerard! If she wasn't here we'd be happy and you'd be on tour making thousands of people happy!" He screamed rubbing her head. I wouldn't let her talk about my daughter like that, OUR daughter.

"Don't pin this on her Lyn-z!" I shouted back

"Why not? We both know its true, she's messed you up Gerard and you daren't admit that!" She screamed and I shook my head. I didn't want to argue, I didn't want to fight... I just wanted to go and find her. It messes me up knowing that at any point something could happen to her and I wouldn't be able to help. I took a deep breath and walked out of the room, I heard Lyn-z scoff one last time and walked into the living room where Frank sat. I sat next to him and he looked up at me worried, I guess we shouted pretty loud.

"Gerard..."

"We're fine, I'm fine" I lied and shrugged. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and soon took it out nearly dropping my phone.

"What is it?" Frank asked eagerly. My jaw hit the floor and emotions hit me like wind. Was this true? Was I just dreaming?

"She's coming home" I whispered smiling at Frank.

CASSIE'S POV

I had to see Bandit, I had to keep my promise and keep them happy. Gerard would be happy, I hope. I soon got a text back saying

"Are you coming home soon? Can't wait to see you!" It was from Gerard and I smiled, yeah he would be happy.

"We're leaving tonight" I replied and put my phone in my pocket. I haven't actually told Luke that I wanted to go home, he was busy talking to Daniel so I just slipped into the bedroom and started packing.

"Why are you packing?" Luke asked.

"I'm going home Luke" I whispered and looked up at him, he looked annoyed and shook his head at me "I need to" I shrugged.

"No you don't Cassie!"

"Luke I don't care what you say, I'm going home" I snapped zipping up my suitcase and sitting on the bed.

"It's not safe" Luke whispered and I frowned

"No where's safe Luke! Everywhere I go he'll be there. So I'm going home, the place which is safest to me" I shouted and Luke looked startled.

"You sure you want to take that risk?" He asked and I nodded, "I take it Daniel will be coming with us?" He asked and I nodded again. "I better start packing" He sighed walking off to his suitcase and putting clothes back into it. I saw Daniel look confused and I walked over to sit next to him, he half smiled and his nose was cleaned up.

"What's happening now then?" He asked

"Going home" I whispered.

"Home sick?" He asked and I nodded

"Sick of running" I whispered even quieter and I saw a hint of sadness on Daniel's face. I smiled at him to lighten the mood and he smiled back. "You can stay with us if you want, or you could leave... It's really up to you" I shrugged

"You wouldn't mind if I came along with you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Everyone needs at least someone with them, I think of you as a friend Daniel so yeah, I don't really mind" I smiled and he swallowed hard.

"Thank you" He smiled but I knew it was fake. Did he actually have any friends? Family? I felt bad and didn't really want to ask in case it upset him.

"We leave tonight, my suitcase is packed so we just wait for Luke. You can borrow his clothes since you don't have any" I smiled and he nodded. I actually couldn't wait to be annoyed by Mikey and Frank. I couldn't wait to be forced to draw with Bee and to throw food in Ray's Afro, but the thing I was most looking forward to is Gerard and his hug.