Starbucks, Anyone?

Hey, Sara! I assume you're the only one who's ever going to read this. Anyway, I hope you liked that last chapter. Please tell me what color Jasper/Sour Cream's eyes are! I think they're brown, but still... let me know! Anyways, enjoy the story.

I had to sit by Sour Cream again in chorus. I didn't know if I could spend a day without him, even though I'd only started talking to him yesterday.

When I stepped into the classroom, I expected no one to be there. I was usually the first one to class. But Sour Cream was sitting there today. He had even gotten two chairs out so that I didn't have to get one myself.

I cautiously sat down next to him. He was on his phone, one earbud stuck in his ear, on dangling in the air. I lifted my hand in greeting. He waved back and pointed towards the hanging earbud. I was confused at first, but I popped it into my ear.

Oh, Mr. Potato Head, tell me
How did you afford her surgery?
Do you swear you'll stay forever
Even if her face don't stay together?

I unplugged his earbud while a few other students filed into the classroom. I sniffed it while he wasn't looking. It smelled like cologne and peppermint.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Why did you want me to listen to Melanie Martinez?"

He rolled his eyes, smiling crookedly. "Because her music is awesome, duh!"

"I-" I started. I couldn't really compete with his logic on that one. Or on anything. The face he was giving me was too cute. I laughed. "Whatever."

***

Chorus was about to end when Sour Cream gave me this super serious look. I stopped singing, but HandClap by Fitz and the Tantrums was still playing in my head. "What?"

He bit his lip. "Wanna walk to Starbucks with me after school?"

Oh. My. Josh (Dun). Did Sour Cream ask me out? On a date?

I nodded dreamily. He smiled, looked at my shirt, and left for his sixth period class. I left too, not realizing that my bra was poking out from under my My Chemical Romance tank top the whole time.

Hey, Sara. I know you're absolutely dying right now since I wrote that. And I wrote that so you would want to murder me. I like to mess with your poor little heart.

Oh my Josh. I am so Dun (with this chapter).