The first few truths and dares include Zayn being dared to chug an entire beer can, Molly being dared to flash their group her bra, (which she did) and finding out that Tristan has his nipples pierced.

"Truth or dare Louis?" Niall asks and I gulp.

"Truth?" I squeak. Harry laughs and mutters "of course" I ignore him and Niall rubs his hands together.

"Are you a virgin?" Niall asks and I choke on my own breath. No one seems fazed by the intrusive question besides me. I feel the heat in my cheeks and the humor in everyone's faces.

"Well?" Zayn says. Despite how much I want to run away and hide, I just nod. Of course I am a virgin, the furthest Natalie and I have gone sexually is making out and him touching my bottom, through my jeans of course.

No one seems surprised by my answer, just intrigued. "So you have been dating Natalie for two years and you haven't had sex?" Tristan asks and I shift uncomfortably. I just shake my head.

"Harry's turn" I say, hoping to take the attention off myself.

"Dare" Harry answers before I even ask him.

What should I dare him to do? I know he will do whatever it is just because that is how is he. "I.. hmm. I dare you to .."

"To what?" He says impatiently. I almost dare him to say something nice about each person in the group but I decide against it, however amusing it would have been.

"Take your shirt off and keep it off the entire game" Molly says for me and I am glad. Not because Harry will be taking his shirt off of course, but because I couldn't think of anything to have him do.

"How juvenile" He says but lifts his shirt over his head. My eyes go directly to his long torso. The way black ink of the tattoos is painted across his surprisingly tan skin is somehow appealing. Under his swallows he has a butterfly tattoo on his stomach, it looks much better than a butterfly should on a guy. His arms have many more tattoos than I expected, small seemingly random tattoos are scattered along his shoulders and hips. Tristan nudges me and I tear my eyes away from him praying that no one saw me staring. The game continues and Molly kisses Tristan and Zayn, Steph tells us about her first time having sex and Niall and the new girl kiss. How did I find myself in the middle of this group of hormonal college students?

"Louis, truth or dare?" Steph asks.

"Why even ask? We know he will say truth" Harry interrupts.

"Dare" I say, surprising them and myself.

"Hmm..Louis, I dare you to.. take a shot of vodka" Steph smiles.

"I don't drink"

"That's the point"

"Look, if you don't want to do it.." Niall starts to say and I look over at Harry and Molly sharing a laugh at my expense.

"Fine, one shot" I say and Harry's eyes meet mine. He gives me a strange look.

Seconds later I am handed the clear bottle of vodka. I mistakenly put my nose against the top, smelling the foul liquid. It burns my nostrils and I scrunch my nose, trying to ignore the chuckles behind me. I try not to think of all the mouths that have been on the top of the bottle before I tilt it back and take a drink. The vodka feels hot and burns my tongue all the way down to my stomach but I manage to swallow it. It tastes horrible. The group claps and laughs a little, except Harry. If I didn't know him any better I would think he was mad or disappointed? He is so strange. I can feel the heat in my cheeks and the small amount of alcohol in my veins that grows with each round that I am dared to take another. I oblige, I have to admit I am pretty relaxed for once, I feel good.