Chapter 6:

thank @storanofmylife again :) 

The girl turns around and looks at me as I try to move my feet but they just won't budge.

"Can I help you?" she smirks. Harry sits up with her still on his torso. His face flat, not amused or embarrassed what so ever. He must do this type of thing all the time.

"Oh.. Uhmm,. no. sorry. I am looking for a bathroom, someone spilled a drink on me," I quickly explain. This is so uncomfortable. I'm not surprised to find the two of them embraced this way, the pink haired girl and Harry are perfect for each other. Both tattooed, and both rude.

"Okay? So go find a bathroom," she rolls her eyes and I nod, leaving the room. After the door closes I lean my back against it. So far college isn't fun at all. I just can't wrap my head around how a party like this could be considered fun. Instead of trying to find a bathroom, I decide to find the kitchen and clean myself off there. The last thing I want is to open another door and find drunken hormonal teenagers on top of each other. Again.

The kitchen isn't too hard to find but it is way too crowded since most of the alcohol supply is in buckets on the counter. I have to reach around a brunette puking in the sink to grab a paper towel and wet it, as I wipe it over my suit, small white flakes of the cheap paper towel cover the wet spot, making it even worse. I groan and lean against the counter.

"Having fun?" I hear Niall say. I am relieved to see a familiar face. He smiles sweetly and takes a sip of his drink.

"Not so much.. how long do these parties usually last?"

"All night.. and half the day tomorrow," he laughs and my mouth drops. When would Tristan want to leave? Hopefully soon.

"Wait," I begin to panic, "who's going to drive us back to the dorm?" I ask him, well aware of his bloodshot eyes.

"I don't know.. you can drive my car if you want," he offers and I sigh.

"I can't drive your car, if I wreck or get pulled over with underage drinkers in the car I would get in so much trouble," I can't imagine my mother's face as she bails me out of jail.

"It's not a far drive, you should just take my car. You haven't even been drinking. Otherwise you will have to stay here unless you want me to drive. I can ask around to see if someone-"

"No, it's fine. I'll figure it out," this party is becoming more of a problem by the minute.

"Let me know if you need anything," Niall tells me. He is really a sweet guy, why does he hang out with Harry so much?

"Can you help me find Tristan?" I ask him and he starts to laugh. His hand moves up into the air and he points into the next room. I hear my gasp as I spot him. He, along with two other girls are dancing on a table in the living room. A drunk girl climbs up and joins them, her hands gripping Tristan's shoulders. I expect him to smack her hands off but he just smiles and pushes his bottom half against her. Oh.

"They are just dancing Louis" Niall smiles and gives a quick chuckle at my uneasy expression. They aren't just dancing, they are groping and grinding each other.

"Yea.. I know, " I say even though it's not as casual to me. I've never danced that way, not even with Natalie, and we have been dating two years. Natalie! I feel incredibly guilty that he hasn't crossed my mind since I've arrived. When I pull my phone out I have three messages from him.

You there, Lou?

Hello? You okay?

Louis? Should I call your mom? I am getting worried

I text her as fast as my fingers will allow, praying that she hasn't called my mom yet. She doesn't answer but I text her assuring him that I am okay and please not to call my mother. She will lose it if she finds out I am at a party at a fraternity house, my first weekend of college.

"Heyyy. Louis!" Tristan slurs as he walks into the kitchen.
His arm wraps around mine and he leans his head on my shoulder.

"You having fun at this party?" He giggles. He is obviously beyond wasted. "I think I need.. the room is starting to spend Lou.. I mean spin," he laughs and his body lurches forward.

"He is going to be sick," I tell Niall. He nods and lifts him into his arms, draping his body over his shoulders.

"Follow me," he instructs and heads upstairs. We go to a room upstairs and he opens the door, a bathroom. Of course when I needed one I couldn't find it.

He places him on the floor by the toilet and he immediately begins to vomit. I look away, but I move his read hair away from his face. After more vomit than I can handle, he stops and Niall hands me a towel.

"Take him to the room across the hall and lay him on the bed. He is going to need to sleep it off," he says and I nod. I can't leave him here alone, passed out. "You can stay in there too" he says, seeming to read my mind.

"Thank you," I tell him and he smiles and leaves the bathroom. I manage to get him up off the floor and help him walk across the hall, the door opens to a bedroom.

My eyes immediately go to the book shelves covering one of the walls. I gently lay a groaning Tristan onto the bed and walk over to the books. I scan through the titles and I am impressed by the owner of this collection, there are many classics, including all of my favorites.

I grab Wuthering Heights and pull it off the shelf. It is in bad shape, the pages showing how many times it has been read.

"Why the hell are you in my room?" An angry voice booms. I know that accent by now. It's Harry.