Gone

Spencers POV
-
-
I told Toby him and Yvonne would be safer if they moved away from Rosewood. I wasn't a big deal to me until he told me he was building the house for me. I layed in bed thinking about calling him to talk about it, because I was in such shock last night I said nothing to him. I decided I would leave him alone he is happy with Yvonne, and maybe one day I can love someone as much as I love Toby.....LOVED I thought I don't love him anymore and besides he's not mine to love. Im his past and Yvonne is his future.
-
-
Tobys POV
-
-
Yvonne and I decided to drive to Maine we got here just a few hours ago. She's was upset when we left because she won't be getting the house I was building but she got over it. Yvonne and her mom were out looking at wedding dresses, so Yvonnes dad and I went to the shooting range to have a little fun.
"So Toby, Yvonne said you were building a house for her?" Her dad asks me. I paused for a moment.
"Yeah I was." He looks at me for a moment and then I started shooting the gun at the target.
"Is there something on your mind Toby? If something is wrong you can tell me." I look at him and think for a moment. I can't tell him, I can't tell anybody.
"No sir, I'm fine." I look away from him and continue to shoot.
-
-
Spencers POV
-
-
I went to the brew to get a coffee hoping to get my mind off of things. It didn't really work but now I have coffee so that makes things a little better. I sat in my car for a little bit thinking of were to go, I don't really want to talk to anyone about what happened right now. I finally decide I'm going to look at the house Toby was building so I drive to the half built house and I park and I start walking near it, not wanting to go inside and see it I sit on the grass. I suddenly feel a tear go down my cheek. I sat there for a while crying my eyes out then I finally decide I'm going to call Toby to talk about it. I slowly grab my phone from my pocket and I dial his number slowly unsure if I actually want to do this. Then I push the call button.
------------------------------------