I threw my pillow at her as they both laughed again. Crazy girls.

"Make up time." I clapped my hands trying to change the topic.

*********

The closer we got to the club, the more nervous I was. I was a bit insecure about my outfit because I'm not used to body fitted clothes although my friends have tried their best to make me feel good.

We finally got infront of Revolution. The place was quite full and the line was super long. There was a big white bouncer with a bald head standing by the door. He looked scary. There were two men also standing close to the door checking ID cards.

Damn it.

How can I forget that clubs are for 21 and over and we didn't even try bringing a fake ID.

Coming to think of it, Revolution was the only club in New Jersey that allowed people from 18 years and up to come, because it was owned by a British man. Even if that was the case, we were below 18.

I groaned as I pushed myself against the passenger seat. Hayley turned to me from the drivers seat and wondered what was up.

"No fake ID." I told her.

Her eyes lit up. "You didn't bring?! How are we going to get in?"

I shrugged.

She became frustrated as she groaned and leaned her head on her window.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"What's going on?" Grace called from the back seat.

"I didn't bring a fake ID." I tell her.

"You didn't?!" She shouted just like Hayley. "I even took my mum's ID."

Damn it. Even my Christian bestfriend was smarter than me in being illegal.

"Getting you one will never be easy because you know..." She joked.

I glared at her. I knew what she meant because it was very hard to find a girl that had my kind of vitiligo.

"Haha funny." I rolled my eyes as Grace snorted.

"So what are we going to do now?" Hayley asked, still frustrated.

"Just hang around outside." I shrugged as I also leaned my head on my window side.

My eyes watch the people outside. Suddenly I see Adam standing around in front of the club, he was looking for someone.

He wore a black v-neck shirt with a light blue ripped jeans and casual black sneakers. The biceps coming out from that shirt really did catch my attention.

Damn he looked really good.

"Let's go." I said as I opened the door.

I left before any of them could hesitate. They came down as well and followed my lead.

Adam was still searching around and suddenly his eyes landed on me walking towards him.

He looked at bit surprised when he saw me. Suddenly he started smirking and I rolled my eyes because I knew he was going to say something like you look good and all that stuff.

"I-"

"-You don't have to say anything. Let's just get in." I cut him.

"I was going to say I can see your friends are here with you."

I turned back and looked at them then turn back to Adam.

"Oh that's right." I chuckled at how silly I was.