I think we had fallen asleep, wrapped in a secure embrace of each others arms. Only knowing each other for a few minutes and suddenly we were each others security blankets. I blinked my eyes as I heard the door open, the RV had stopped and no light was coming in from under the door except whatever lamp was on in there. I shoved Chelsea and we both sprang up at the same time, slamming ourselves back against the head board.

Kian and Pierce were the only ones in here, but I heard a BBQ going outside, Joe and Anna were arguing over how to cook the sausages.

I stared back at my kidnappers, trying to put as much hate into it as I could, but all that overcame my body right now was an intense fear, and I found myself shaking, at the thought of what was going to happen to us now. They moved a step closer and I remembered the hair pin buried in my hair to hold it all upright. Yanking it out I flew off the bed, holding it in front of me.

“DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!” I shrieked. Chelsea screamed in shock, staring at me with wide eyes before she dove off the bed and stood behind me.

Pierce laughed, “a hairpin really?” My hand was shaking as I held it outstretched, my lower lip quivering and my vision began getting blurry. I quickly blinked, trying to keep as much strength as I could.

“Easy Molly,” Kian said quietly, not removing that piercing brown eyed gaze from mine. While holding a weapon at him, I managed to finally get a good look at him. His brown eyes were staring intently into mine, completely hiding any thoughts or moves he was going to make, he obviously hadn't shaved, or didn't shave, because he was forming stubble around his face...his features were too perfect, I almost found myself dropping the clip. “You don't want to hurt anyone...” He took another step and I screamed loudly again.

“HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T WANT TO HURT ANYONE? YOU DON'T KNOW ME! I COULD BE A PYSCHO FOR ALL YOU KNOW!” The RV door opened then and Chelsea took advantage of it.

“HELP! HELP US! HELP!” The door slammed shut and I heard a feminine voice curse.

“DON'T TAKE ANOTHER STEP!” I yelled. He did anyway, a much larger one, causing me with natural instinct to take a step backwards, Chelsea was breathing quickly behind me.

“Molly,” Kian said calmly, “give me the clip before you hurt yourself.”

“THE ONLY PERSON TO GET HURT WILL BE YOU IF YOU COME ANY CLOSER YOU PYSCHOTIC ASSHOLE!”

“To your left Molly!” Chelsea shrieked. Not enough time obviously because Pierce had dove across the bed, just as I turned to face him, Chelsea was tackled into the ground. Kian jumped at me, but in an awkward twist I managed to dig the pin in his arm, slamming it in with all my strength. He growled. Yes growled, like a dog! Grasping hold of it he ripped it out, drops of blood sliding down.

“Get the clip Anna, and put it away.” Kian snapped through grit teeth. Anna scurried forward and picked up the clip, leaving the room along with Joe.
Chelsea was screaming her head off as Pierce picked her up and threw her back on the bed, yanking rope out from his back pocket. “You'd be wanting to do the same Kian, otherwise we'll be heading home with one less mate. They're going to end up killing themselves.”

“Get your hands off me you freak!” Chelsea screamed, struggling as the rope was tied around her wrists.

I think I was in shock. I just couldn't move. Did I just hurt someone?

I didn't need a sedative this time, that's for sure.

I woke up alone, with my hands tied behind my back. I had a terrible shoulder cramp and my neck felt like it was on fire. I groaned and sat up, forgetting my hands were tied, to try and reach them to my sore neck. I ended up just hurting my shoulder.

The Mark Of The WolfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara