Kieran wilcox imagine

Kieran Wilcox imagine 💕:

Shit shit shit I muttered to myself realizing what time it was and how late I was going to be for school, I overslept again cause of my study session with Eli last night..which might I mention doesn't exactly pass with my boyfriend Kieran.

*incoming text from Kieran😻🔐*

"Are you okay? You're really late!"

"Yes babe im fine..just overslept, I was up late helping Eli, I'll be there soon!" (Read: 8:20am)

Okay so he left me on read..great incoming fight soon. I brush it off and finish getting ready and head out the door looking at the clock it was already 8:30, fuck.

I get to school and pass by my locker really quick, first period is already going on..I call Kieran to come out.

"Hey" I go to kiss him but he turns his face my kiss Landing on his cheek instead..um ok then

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah everything's fine. Why'd you call me out here?" He spat at me

"Uh I always call you out here it's our thing" I smile up at him

"Well I have a test today first period so I have to go back I'll talk to you later" he goes to kiss me on the cheek but I stop him

"Kieran what's the problem? And don't say nothing because you left me on read and you're giving me attitude now." I say getting slightly annoyed.

"Like you care y/n, apparently all your attentions on Eli now."

"You're the one that told me to help him out getting adjusted Kieran what the hell?"

"Yes adjusted y/n not spend every single minute of your damn day with him. You canceled us hanging out yesterday just so you can help him study." He said looking down.. that's how I know he's hurt

"Hey look im sorry he called me last minute saying he had a big test today and he really
Needed to pass and needed some help. I didn't mean to cancel babe you know that" I say trying to pull his head up softly and looking into his eyes. He pulls my hand away slowly.

"Whatever y/n, I have to go finish the test..I'll see you after class." He gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and walks away.

I head to class and try to concentrate but I can't help but think about Kieran and that argument.. it seems like lately all we do it argue and even worse, always about Eli.

"Y/n? Everything okay?" Brooke said taking me out of my thoughts.

"Kieran and me got in a mini fight this morning when I got here.." I said tears building up in my eyes.

"Was it about Eli again" she said looking concerned

"Yes..I just don't get it, he acts like it means something to me, he's the one that told me to help him get adjusted anyways yeah maybe I've spent a little to much time helping him but he could've talked to me about it instead of being a total dick."

"Eli likes you y/n , that's why Kieran is acting that way" Brooke blurted out

"What? Brooke that's not true, he's Kieran's cousin he knows we're together he can't have feelings for me." I said laughing at what she just said. Eli like me? Right.

"He does I heard him talking to Stavo last week he said he really likes you but he can't do anything because of Kieran so he says studying with you is as close as he can get..creepy but"

"And you're just now telling me this? Ima go to Eli after class and tell him I can't help him anymore. I'm not gonna ruin my relationship for him." I say getting up as the bell rang to leave.