Audrey Jensen- Sneaky affair

Here's a new imagine for you guys <3 a bit short just thought I'd post a little something. Hope you enjoy!❤️

I hate being home alone. Ever since last summer..after the murders..after piper..everytime I hear a sound I jump. I only have one person who keeps me calm and sane, someone I can't even be with openly.

*phone vibrates*

Audrey: "hey❤️, how are you holding up?"

Me: "Im okay!! Doesn't take from the fact that I hate being alone butttt its no big deal, my parents will be back tomorrow night."

Audrey: "Don't hesitate to call me if anything y/n, really. Goodnight :)"

Me: "Night Auds🤍"

I set my phone down and resume the long awaiting homework pile.

*CRASH*

I hear a ruffle downstairs..are my parents home early? There's no way. I saw my mother post a picture at a restaurant miles from here 30 minutes ago.

*CRASH*

I run to lock my room door and grab my phone to dial 911.

*doorknob shakes*

Well..if it comes down to it I think finding a weapon will be more sufficient than calling 911..they won't get here quick enough anyways. I rush to grab an old metal baseball bat in my closet and approach the door..it's either face what's behind the door or wait until it's broken down..either way what's waiting is inevitable.

3..2..1

I open the door and swing to hit but a hand catches my bat and is followed by a scream..a scream I recognize.

"AUDREY?! WHAT THE FUCK?!" I scream out of breath, I might have a heart attack actually.

"Woah woah!! You could kill someone with that swing y/n." She says now smiling

"That wasn't funny! I could've hurt you, why would you sneak up on me??" I'm a bit angry I'll admit. She knows how scared I get when I'm alone.

"Well...I wanted to surprise you. I haven't seen you in a few days and..I missed you." She says coming inside and closing my room door. "Although scaring you probably wasn't the best way"

"Nooo it wasn't but I'll admit, I was missing you a lot too." I say

"I'm sorry baby" she says coming closer to me.

"It's okay, I'm glad you're here. It sucks not being able to see you as often as I'd like to."

"If only your idiot friends and your parents would realize I had nothing to do with what piper was doing.." she says sitting down on my bed and looking at her feet.

"You knew who she was auds..for a long time.."'

"You don't trust me too?" She asks continuing to avoid my eyes.

"Of course I trust you, you're the only person I trust. I'm just saying not everyone is like me, who takes the time to understand it more I don't know auds..." I walk to sit and hold her hand.

"I'm glad I have you, it's been lonely without Emma and everyone else but atleast you're here.." she gives me a peck on the lips

"I'll always be here Auds I promise. Nowww what do you want to do?"

"How about we watch some of our favorite movies? I brought some snacks I left them in the kitchen on my way in...that's what caused the noise" she added blushing.

"You've always been clumsy it's okay. Let's go"

We head downstairs and make some popcorn, hot dogs, and grab some drinks and chips. Once we begin our movie I notice Audrey is a bit quiet.

"You okay auds?"

"Yeah im okay."

"I know you better than that. Tell me please."

"Im just thinking about what you said..about not being able to see each other as often..it just really sucks." She says looking down once more.

"Hey..I know it sucks but I don't care okay? Any chance to be with you is better then none. I'll tell everyone If I need to, I just want to make you happy." I say caressing her cheek.

"You make me happier than you know." She says leaning in to kiss me.

"Auds.."

"Yeah?"

"I love you." I say still inches from her lips.

"I love you baby, so much." She says back kissing me harder.

"Let me help you forget everything else. Just be here with me." I say closing the space between us and getting on top of her. I feel her hands wander down my back and it sends shivers down my spine. I inch closer and so does she. Our lips touch and move perfectly in sync. This is the safest I've ever felt.