"Um... Well... I have some news too Naruto..."

"You can't be serious I exclaimed!?" Looking back and forth between my two friends. "Don't tell me your dating someone too Sakura!?"

"Yes I am..."

"Well? You going to tell me who the lucky guy is?"

"Actually Naruto, it's a girl..." She blushed even more. 

I stared at her shell shocked. Sakura was gay? I would have never guessed after the obsession she'd had with Sasuke. "I really don't mind that Sakura. So who is she?"

"Ino.." She stated smiling. "She asked me out Friday evening and I said yes. We've been seeing each other all weekend, but I wasn't sure how you two would react so I was scared to say anything."

"You know we're not like that Sakura! We don't care who you go out with, as long as your happy" I grinned and hugged her. "Congratulations! Both of you!" 

Kiba cleared his throat drawing my attention back to him. "Now we've just got to find you someone Naruto" He grinned playfully, punching me in the shoulder. 

"Like who?" I questioned.

"Who would you like?" Kiba winked. "Boy or girl?" 

I blushed at that. "W-what do you mean boy or girl? You know I'm into girls Kiba!" 

"Hmmmm..." His grin widened. "My research tells me otherwise"

"What research?" I stammered.

"You'll see soon enough. I heard they're changing up the seats in a few of our classes and I've managed to get Kakashi-sensei to seat you next to someone I think you'll get on quite well with..." 

"But Kakashi's one of the most perverted teaches! Always reading that book... Who have you got him to sit next to me!?"

"Like I said. You'll see Naruto.." And with that Kiba walked off with Sakura leaving me puzzled over what had just happened. 

"Well what was that..?" Still confused I wandered into the school to get to class. The first lesson was Science.

Damn. 

Walking into the room I looked up expecting everyone to be in their normally seats. Too bad for me, it wasn't my day. Kakashi stood at the front of the room beaming as I walked towards him so I could pass him and sit next to Kiba in the front bottom row. As I reached Kakashi I went to pass him and was stopped. 

"Naruto your new seats over there, we're having a little bit of a mix up." Kakashi said looking pleased with himself and pointing to the top row, right at the back of the class. I noticed that no one else was seated up there. My seat was fairly away from everyone else's I was in the furthest corner next to the window. Great. At least I could pass the time by looking out the window, maybe this wouldn't be so bad? 

Then I remembered Kiba's words. 

"I've managed to get Kakashi-sensei to seat you next to someone I think you'll get on quite well with..." 

The place was very out of the way of everyone and as far away from the door as possible. It was high up too so the teacher never bothers to climb the steps. They always address the class from the bottom, at the front of the classroom. There were no other students near by so I had no one to talk to. Unless some of the few students that haden't arrived yet would be sat next to me?

Confused I climbed the steps and squeezed my way between the wall and chairs to get to my seat. The seat was a standard wooden seat like the rest in the room. The desk stretched from one end of the classroom to the other. Only separated in the middle where the stairs were to create a large even pathway. The desk was enclosed at the front and at the sides. Underneath it created a long hollow rectangle for the students legs. These same desks were used on all the levels of the room. There were 8 desks in total if you counted the desks lining each side of the room separately. 

Late comers walked into the room and were directed to their seats, still no one was told to sit next to him. 

Until a certain raven haired boy walked into the room.

"Sasuke, you'll be sitting at the back next to Naruto" Kakashi smiled and looked at me with a wink. 

Is he being serious!?

Are they all being serious?

They want me to hook up with Sasuke????? 

The Uchia walked up the steps and squeezed passed the desk and the wall with more ease than I did and sat down next to me. 

"Hi, I'm Naruto" I smiled at him brightly figuring I might as well be polite. I wanted love, but I couldn't see it happening with this guy. Maybe we could just be friends? 

Sasuke looked me up and down slowly. His eyes seemed to heat my skin with the way he was looking at me. 

"Hn." 

Oh well now I was pissed. The guy didn't even have the decency to say hello. 

"Well you could of at least said hello teme!" 

"Che." Sasuke glared at the front of the room, clearly annoyed. 

"Alright class lets start!!" Kakashi clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. "Now you'll all be working with the person sitting next to you" A few groans were heard from the class in response. "No arguing. Now today we're doing chemistry, I'll pass around two beakers. Now I want you to pour the one with the blue lid into the one with the orange lid. Hopefully you should see a chemical reaction take place. And please wear goggles just in case!" 

Finally Kakashi finished passing out all of the solutions and goggles. "You can start now." 

Upon his dismissal pairs got up and put on their glasses. Some talking and laughing whilst pouring the mixtures together and recording their findings. 

Getting up I opened the mixtures and put on a pair of goggles, Sasuke did the same. Leaning over I tried to carefully pour the mixtures together becoming aware of a presence next to me leaning in to close for comfort. Glancing over my shoulder I noticed Sasuke was leaning over me to see the mixtures. A light blush dusted my cheeks as I twitched becoming more aware of his presence next to me. 

"Um... Sasuke..." 

"Hm?"

"Could you move back a bit..?" 

"Why would I do that dobe?" 

"Your kind of in my personal space..." 

"What? Feeling self conscious?" Sasuke smirked and leaned in closer blowing into my ear. I blushed and jumped back clutching my ear. 

"W-wh-what the hell was that for!?" I stuttered embarrassed. 

A devilish smirk crossed his face as his eyes sparkled with mischief. "Hnnnn... Who knew you were that sensitive dobe..?" He chuckled "Well this is going to be more fun than I though.." 

I blushed even more. "What do you mean by that teme!?" 

"Well I knew you were cute Naruto" He leaned in closer pinning me against the window as I backed up. "But I didn't know you could be this cute" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you should all know that by finishing here I'm even more inspired than when I started to complete this fan-fic. I have the entire story line planned out already and I pretty much know where this is going. Not sure if I even want to ever end it or not hahaha. 

Well look out for the updates I've got a feeling I'm going to be quick updating this one ;)