CRAZY

Audrey's POV

It is hard not having Christopher on my mind from time to time. But I know he will always be there.

I was getting ready for my last performance of the night and I was actually excited to leave. I just want to go home and snuggle in my bed. This club constantly reminds me of him.

I try not to look for him in the crowd but I can't. There is always that question if he came tonight.

But he hasn't come in over two months.

"Audrey baby you're next." One of the girls told me.

Let's do this.

I walked backstage waiting for the performance before me to end.

Once it ended I walked to centerstage with two other girls waiting for the music and curtains to open.

It was dark of course but when the lights turned on and I had to look at the audience my eyes fell on one person. Christopher.

Holy shit.

Christopher's POV

It's been a while since I have been here. I know Audrey will see me and be shocked but I need her more than anything at the moment.

I sat down at the bar in the back and ordered myself another drink.

A performance was going on when I walked in and none of the girls were Audrey. So I didn't pay them any mind. They weren't my girl.

The curtains closed and I was waiting for the them to open once again. The lights were turned off and when they came back on I seen Audrey in a pose where she was holding her hair and leaning against one of the other girls. Always looking fucking hot!

 Always looking fucking hot!

(Play Song)

She turned her face to the audience and her eyes met mine in an instant.

Her eyes quickly widened and she was distracted. So much that the other girls were dancing without her.

She quickly gained composure and started dancing again.

Her best quality is her flexibility. And boy was she showing it.

One girl grabbed Audrey by the waist and as though they were gonna kiss, Audrey put her legs around the girl holding her and dropped slowly so her hair was touching the floor. The girl let go of her and she somersaulted in a split where her face was facing back stage and her back and ass were facing us.

The audience wooed. Of course they would her ass cheeks were popping out of her costume! She leaned forward and closed her legs. Out of nowhere a chair appeared and she went towards it.

She grabbed the top and was shaking her hips. She then sat down and started feeling herself.

"Hhhhhhhmmmmmm." God she is fuckin hot! I was getting hard looking at her.

Then she held on to both sides of the seat and brought her legs in the air bent.

I noticed the other girls got off the stage and were performing in the audience.

Shit! Is Audrey going to come to the audience too?

Audrey's POV

I was so focused on getting Christopher's attention that I was trying super hard to make him jealous. I was flirting a little more with the audience and touching my body more. He needs to know what he lost.

I remembered that we were told in this performance to perform in the audience to make them "CRAAAAZZZYYY.." and that was what I was planning to do with Christopher.

We could touch the audience so I am going to make him crazy.

Christopher's POV

She slowly started walking down the stairs that were in front of the stage with her hands on her hips.

Some guys were waving at her to grasp her attention.

She walked towards one guy and looked at me straight in the eyes, making sure I looked.

She circled him sliding her hand across his shoulders. She then put her back to his side and slid down till her ass touched the floor. Then she got back up.

She was staring at me the whole time.

She then got on a table and everyone at the table was cheering for her.

She went on her side and lifted one leg in the air.

She soon got off and was slowly walking towards me.

Wherever she went a stage light followed her.

She looked at me and gave me a straight look.

But all of the sudden she grabbed my tie and brought me to a standing position. When I was standing she pushed me towards the edge of the bar table.

The audience wooed once again. I got to admit I was enjoying this.

She slid her hand from my chest to my back as she got on top of the bar and pushed me back on to my seat.

She got on her hands and knees and started whipping her hair all over the place. She then shook her ASS up and down.

That got a huge applause. She looked at me and smiled.

She got off the bar and leaned her butt on my lap.

I hope she can't feel my friend.

She grabbed my tie and slid her body down my body.

I moaned.

She got back up and whispered in my ear, "Look who it is."

"We need to talk."

"Hhhhmmm." She was grinding her body against mine. "You seem to enjoy this Christopher." She felt it.

"Look..." Before I could finish she pushed off of me and walked back on stage.

The other girls joined her and they ended the performance with a pose.

Before the lights turned off Audrey blew a kiss.

The lights turned off.

Audrey's POV

I can't believe I just did that. I am so stupid.

I walked to my vanity and put my head in my hands. He's actually here.

God.

I need to leave. I changed into my regular clothes and grabbed my purse. I can care less if the show is going on. I was going down the stairs when I looked up and seen Christopher standing there.

"Going somewhere?" He said smirking.

Fuck.