She Is Amazing

Christopher's POV

Right now I am being dragged down to a club that I hear is supposed to be good, well that's what my friends told me. I only agreed because I knew I could get a drink to get my mind off things at work. Work has been hectic lately.

"It's just around the corner guys." My friend Tom said to everyone. And by everyone I mean our group of guy friends who have nothing to do on a Friday night but catch some prey.

We came up to a building that had the name ROSEPETALS across the top. It was lit up with big round lights.

We entered and had to pay the fee to get in. We ended up choosing a couple of round tables in the front where the stage is.

The stage has big red vintage curtains. There were huge stage lights along the front edge of the stage. I guess we were going to be entertained with a show. But what kind of show? Probably a strip show which I was perfectly fine with.

I started to look around and noticed there were girls in the audience too. So not a strip show than.

"What would you boys like to drink?" The waitress asked us.

I just ordered a beer. Nothing special or specific like the guys around me who made their drink sound like a meal.

While sipping my beer I started noticing how vintage this place looked. The music playing was old too.

"Hey what kind of club is this?" I asked Tom who has came here before.

"It's a burlesque club. Girls are going to come out and perform for us." He slapped my shoulder while saying, "Don't get excited they don't strip just dance and tease a little. Very and I mean very entertaining to say the least." He sat back and continued to talk to the other guys.

All of the sudden the lights turned off and the stage lights came on. The curtain was starting to open and different music started to play.

About ten girls dressed in similar yet not similar corsets were posed ready to start their performance.

When they were performing I was entertained but not overly exciting like my friends next to me. They were whistling and cheering to the girls. Can they draw any more attention to themselves? I checked my watch to see what time it was. I decided to finish my beer before the next performance finishes than I was going home.

The curtains closed after the performance finished. Everyone started to mumble before the next performance was going to come on.

(Play Song)

Than the curtains opened and it was completely dark onstage but than a light came on shining on a girl who was sitting on a chair looking up at the light. She was alone onstage. All I seen was her long curled black hair covering most of the back of the chair. I couldn't really see her face until she turned her face to look at the audience. And when she did she looked straight into my eyes.

My world stopped. This has to be the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen in my life. Her beautiful eyes were so dark and big. Her makeup showed her high cheekbones and her bright red lipstick was the only thing that was colorful on her entire outfit. She looked so vintage. She was wearing an all black corset with sheer thigh high stockings and tall black heels. She was definitely not one of the girls who came on earlier, I would've noticed.

She kept looking at me, right in the eyes. Don't worry baby I'm only looking at you.

The music was starting to play and she slowly got up and started moving her shoulders to the beat. When the music picked up beat so did her shoulders. She slowly turned around so her back was the only thing we could see. God she has a fine ass. She started to move her hips side to side with the music. She only turned her head back at us and shot us a smirk. She was definitely teasing. She got the chair and slowly eased herself down onto it and spread her legs open in the air. Too bad her legs opened towards the wall instead and not me...I mean the audience.

She than closed her legs and looked at us with her head upside down. Her hair was touching the floor. She slowly dragged her hands up her abdomen and up her throat, than to the floor. Than very quickly did a somersault where she landed doing the splitz! God damn this girl is amazing! The audience cheered for her and clapped. She gave us a smirk and closed the split by putting her legs behind her. She was now laying down on her stomach. She slowly flipped from her front to her back. She brought one leg up and crossed the other leg over the other. The song finished and the curtains closed.

I didn't realize that I stopped breathing during her performance. She is amazing.

I need to meet her and that's exactly what I intend to do when the show finishes.

Audrey's POV

I quickly went upstairs and got back to my vanity after my performance, making sure not to get in the way of the other girls. I know how annoying that can be.

"God did you see the guys in the front who practically had their tounges out. Like get a grip." Ashley said.

I just smiled while taking my bobby pins out getting ready for my next performance.

I did indeed notice the guys in the front. Especially one. His eyes never left mine. I couldn't stop looking at them though. They were quite...how do you say it...distracting. I almost forgot I was onstage when I looked in his eyes.

Hopefully he leaves because I'm not sure I'll be able to concentrate with his eyes in the room.

I know I should be used to people staring at me. I'm a performer for god sake. But his eyes stopped me in my tracks.

Ughh. It's really bothering me that he distracted me.

Whatever I need to forget about him. Concentrate Audrey. I took a deep breathe and continued to get ready.

Thank god I didn't have to go on till the last number.

I started to change out of my last outfit to my next costume when I heard Jade call me.

"Audrey there is this hot guy wanting to speak to you. He's waiting at the bottom of the stairs."

Oh god. Please don't be who I think it is.

I put my head in my hands and thought to myself. Plenty of guys want to talk to you after you perform. Just tell him no thanks like the rest.

I slowly got up from my vanity while putting my silk black robe on. And I made my way to the top of the stairs. I carefully looked down and seen him waiting with his hands on his hips, pacing back and forth.

Oh god he is really cute now that I see him in the light.

I slid down the wall next to the stairs and landed in a sitting position. I don't do guys so why should he be any different?

Right. I got up and started walking down the spiral staircase.