Season Եհɾҽҽ: RUNAWAY

Start from the beginning

"There's sake at the fridge," Kiba said.

She didn't see it coming but she must've felt her feet race into a certain distance like lightning. That was fast, she thought, she even panted over little of that energy that consumed her.

"So what do we do now?" Choji asked, grinding his chips.

"We move out," Said Kiba.

"Very helpful, thank you."

Platinum Blonde sat above the counters dangling her feet. "Sadly, I agree with the mutt."

"I'm winning you over, I can feel it." Kiba smirks. The Inuzuka boy on the other hand, didn't seem to be bothered with the whole meditation. He was far too confident for everything, compared to the rest whose faces were overly tensed. Sakura vaguely remembered of how a philander he had become; the person who has a fling for one-night-stands, an unusual(sort of) characteristic of a handsome boy Kiba barely regareded.

"I'm serious!" Ino said, "we can't stay here any longer, I mean--we've already lived long enough to protect Konoha. Don't you think it's time we go on with our seperate ways? All of us?"

Shikamaru was sitting at the couch with his head resting above his arms.A memory just crossed his hundred IQ, reminiscing the time they've cruised into the Akatsuki's territorial colony. "If there's one thing I've learned, it's that you never break in somewhere unless you know the way out."

Sakura was beginning to feel what's inside Ino's dirty little head. "Who says anything about coming back?"

At first no one submitted to her suggestion, not until Neji had intervened, his face enlightened. "I see where this is going."

"You're not planning on running away," said Ino, "are you?"

"But my dear, Sakura, if that's what you're thinking," Stated Lee.

A light bulb immediately snapped from her big wide forehead. It was like they've draped the windows and yanked down the curtain, revealing a whole lambent amidst the darkness. "That's it!" Snapping her fingers, "we could book a train outside the Fire country and get the hell out of here!"

"Sounds great," Kiba chuckled. "What happens next? Just sittin' around picking daisies?"

"Others could stay," muttered Ino, "others could come with us. And I'm taking both of you with me." She gestured at both of her teammates, as Choji shrunk in the couch, but it was surely not because of his weight. "Well Choji? Are you planning on staying?" She knew it would be difficult to persuade Choji because he was a very collective man, in other words, innocent. So when she looked into Shikamaru he made a disapproving look and said, "I didn't say I was coming."

Ino parted her lips at him. "Well, don't you want to be with Temari?" But the pinapple-headed slacker had already made his decision, and knowing the look in his eyes it only made her feel worse. His silence was delivering her a memorandum only she could develop this telephatic conversation with him--that only cowards are the ones who desert their village for their own reasons... And while he was a man of intelligence, being afraid of anything that wouldn't destroy him is not going to do any damage of his loyalty towards Konoha.

"We're taking Neji with us," Said Sakura. "TenTen would do the same thing."

"But, my darling Sakura," Lee started, "It doesn't go that way."