Arkham

The rain poured down as Molly Ross walked through the gates to the asylum. Umbrella in hand, she walked through the courtyard to the front doors and heaved them open. Molly was the new psychiatrist as the old one left because one of the patients got a little too...creative with his words shall we say.

Molly was beaming with confidence as she stepped into the building and made her way to her new office. It looked like an interrogation room on the inside and had Dr.Ross printed on the outside of the door. There was a file on her desk with big red letters on the front which read 'dangerous'. She chuckled to herself, "I love the dangerous ones." Molly read over the file and found herself really interested in this Joker guy. She had only recently moved to Gotham so she had no idea who he was and what she was in for.

Molly had been going over his file for a while now, lost in her train of thought, she was startled when there was a sharp knock on the door and her patient was brought in. He had his head down and a straight jacket on. He lifted his head up and eyed Molly up and down.

"Finally!"
"you got me a pretty one!" he paused and carried on "the other one looked like a horse stepped on her face!" he cackled. His laugh rang throughout the halls. The guards squirmed where they were stood as they were clearly made uncomfortable by his laugh. The Joker couldn't help but notice the smile that appeared on his new doctors face, although as quickly as it was there it was gone. He was sat down on a chair across from Dr.Ross. He studied her for a moment, taking in her features. He noticed how long her brown hair was and how it was tied up so neatly with only a lock of hair hanging at the side of her face. Her complexion was pale as if she had never really seen the sun, her grey eyes were staring into his piercing blue eyes with wonder.

They stayed like that for a few minutes just taking each other in, trying to figure each other out. Molly finally spoke up "I'm Dr.Ross, Molly Ross." "You're English." he exclaimed, intrigue and wonder crossed his face. "Yes, I am quite aware" Molly replied. "Anyway, since scaring your last doctor away, how have-" she was cut off by the joker "explains why you're so pale" he shook his head and let out a chuckle. "you never get any sun in England" he sighed, with a smile still plastered over his face.  Molly scoffed as she eyed his even paler skin and carried on with her session. " As I was saying, how have you been since Dr. Harrison left?" He smiled and started to speak, "I've been thinking a lot since she left, thinking about who would replace her. Would they be scared or would they be..." he cocked his head to the side and whispered "tough?" He could see that Molly was clearly not scared of him. He admired her for that.

The joker leaned forward and in a low voice said " And you my darling, are tough, I like you." he watched her reaction as she smirked and leaned forward as well and whispered "good, we'll get along just fine." She sat up straight in her chair. "What do you want me to call you?"

"Mr.J"

"Well, Mr.J, you and I have a lot to talk about"

"Indeed we do, Dr.Ross. Indeed we do."

"Please, call me Molly"