Historical fiction, ugh. Um, probably "Back in Time," I don't know.

What do you want to/did you major in, in university?

Writing.

Would you rather go to the Grammys or the Academy Awards?

Grammys!

You have to set your story in a country that isn't your own, and isn't the US, the UK, Canada or Australia. Where would you set it?

Probably in France :D

Would you rather be an extra in a huge, blockbuster movie or have a character named after you in a self-published, unpopular book?

Movieee

What time period/place (e.g. middle ages, 12th century China, Ancient Egypt) would you like to live in and why?

Nowhere, except the 21st century!

Are you an old soul or a young soul?

Young!

What song annoys you more than anything else?

Anything by rappers, or PSY, ugh.

Pick your favourite movie character. Now recast them and explain why.

Ian O'Shea, from the Host, and Jake Abel was perfect for his character, but Logan Lerman, maybe? Ugh, no, I don't know.

Pick your favourite book character. Now put them in a different book entirely (and explain why you would put them there).

Percy Jackson, and I would put him in the Hunger Games, because I think he would win.

In the movie of your life, who would play you?

Demi Lovato, OMG, yes.

Quick: What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you read the word 'Swamp'?

Popcorn! I don't even know...

What is something that you do not understand AT ALL and you don't think you ever will understand it?

Algebra %#$#@*

Have you ever been to Scandinavia?

Nope!

Which is your favourite letter of the alphabet and why?

D, because Dylan. (Don't ask.)

Lucky number?

4 :)

What's the physical feature people comment on the most?

My long nose, whyyyyy.

Which of the ancient pantheons-Greek Mythology, Egyptian mythology etc.-do you find the most interesting?

Greek mythology!

What, in your opinion, is the most unrealistic thing about zombie movies?

It's so easy to tell it's fake.

--Story Question—

Insert a fandom: 'Fans of.....would love my story!'

Harry Styles.

On a scale of one to ten, how bad is the world in your book? (Ten being a world that is completely horrible, one being a utopian heaven).

3

List a song that fits with the beginning of your book, a song that fits the middle and a song that fits the end. (Basically, a three song playlist that sums up your book).

Okay, for the beginning: Moments, One Direction. Middle and end would be A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.

One of your characters can come to life; who is it and why?

Stephanie, because she's awesome, and I want her to be my BFF.

If you had to write the book from another character's perspective (or from a character's perspective full stop, if 3rd person) whose would it be and why?

Well, actually the book is multiple POV's, so N/A

Paste your favourite quote from your story and explain why you love it.

"That's when everything goes undeniably, terribly, completely wrong." I don't know, it just sounds so dramatic c:

Did you/are you writing this in correct order or just whatever scene you feel like should be written next?

In order, I guess.

Who, or what, is the main antagonist? Explain them. Are they evil, misunderstood or something else?

Rebecca Martin. She is a girl who falls in love with Harry, even when she knows he is dating Steph. He cheats with her, and even though Steph knows it's partly Harry's fault, she blames a lot of it on Rebecca. I going with misunderstood, because I feel pity for Rebecca's character.

Describe the most attractive (in any way) character in the series: features, clothing and personality.

Harry, obviously. He is perfect. I'm guessing who know how he looks, so yeah.

Which is the strongest in your story: setting, characters or plot?

Plot, it has a lot of dramatic, very unexpected twists to it, and I hope they make the story better, not weird!

Who is the best couple in your story?

Stephanie and Harry! I ship them so much!

If you had to cut one main or main supporting character from your story, who would it be?

Oh :( Zayn, he is Staph's best friend, and the main reason why they get back together. If he was gone...MAYBE the story could survive. IDK.

Do you want to get this story published one day?

Yes, that would be lovely, but it's a fanfiction, so not probable.