Introduction

Florence to the side
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enough about you, let's talk about me
And how everybody think I'm just so free
Free? Did you hear the verse that came first
And how my body's waging war on me?

Tyler Joseph- Blasphemy

Florence pulled her jet black hood further over her head to avoid being seen, she didn't want anyone to follow her, if they did she knew what would happen; they'd get beaten up. Or worse.

It wasn't that she hated fighting, but it caused scenes and that wouldn't help when she wanted to go unnoticed. That's what she was to everyone, unnoticed, whether it be in school or on the streets.

She liked the loneliness, it meant she'd have time to think and she wouldn't have to worry about opening up to people, Florence didn't know how people could tell others their secrets, she couldn't trust anyone. People always broke her trust unintentionally or purposely.

She started to walk faster as she heard heavy footsteps following her, she could tell he was drunken by the way he was staggering. She turned into an alley and not turning back to look at the intoxicated man. She pulled out her pocket knife. She didn't want to kill him but she had a bad day. She always had bad days.

She turned around finally to assess the man. He was tall and had a large amount of stubble covering the bottom half of his face. Walking backwards, she slipped the knife back in her back pocket, stopping under a streetlight, she looked at the man. She could see him clearly now, he had bloodshot eyes, like a drug addicts. A tattoo of two swords  was inked onto his neck, she recognised it but didn't know where from.

"You should know better than to follow me," she said leaning into his ear "especially when I'm armed." She leaned back.

At this he started to laugh, "I doubt you could do any damage to me."

"Don't believe me?" she leered at him, and his chuckles turned into a maniac's laugh, he doubled over with laughter and she took this as her chance to strike.

She whipped out her pocket knife and when he stood up straight she stabbed him in between his ribs attacking his lung. He started to wheeze and cough. His lung had collapsed and so did he. He was kneeling on the floor clutching his chest. He stumbled towards her and threw a fist at her. She was winded but this didn't stop her, she brought her foot up up and struck down on his stab wound, causing it to spurt more blood and the stain in his third to grow. This man was relentless for a drunken, it was most likely that he had been trained like her. He flew forward and picked her up by her neck and held her up against the wall. This gave her a chance to slit his throat since one of his hands was occupied strangling her.

"Believe me now?" Florence said coldly as she walked away leaving the man to bleed out. She usually killed them a lot slower, making them suffer, but tonight she had somewhere to be. She was going to buy new weapons.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
This is my first time writing on wattpad so please tell me if there are any mistakes
And don't forget to vote!

From

Ciara xxx