☆No I'm sorry☆

Chapter 29

Savannah's POV

"Hey, what do you guys think about going to see a movie today, all three of us?" I asks with a smile which is totally fake, but I'm trying not to break down in front of them.

"Sure, but let me go home first," Logan says as he walks out of my room, down the stairs and out the front door.

I nod and drag Jax downstairs so I can ask Caleb if Jax can borrow some of his clothe. Because, you know, he has blood all over it from someone I'm not doing to mention.

"Hey Caleb, can Jax borrow some clothes?" I ask as we walk into the living room were everyone is still arguing.

"Huh?" Caleb says as he turns around and sees me.

"Can....Jax...borrow....some...of...your...clothes?" I ask again as I point towards Jax.

"SAVANNAH!!" I hear him yell as he runs over to me and hugs me.

"Caleb!" I yell as I hug him back while trying to act like everything is okay.

"Where we're you?" He asks as he spines me around.

"I don't really know, but it was Xavier who took me," I say with a frown.

"I'm going to kill him," Caleb says as he places me down on the floor.

"No it's fine. I'm sure he gets that I'm not his mate and I will never be his mate, so he'll leave me alone," I say as a small smirk make its way onto my lips.

"Good-," Caleb was about to say something when we hear two high pitched screams.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" I hear my mom and Ashley scream as they see me.

They run up to me and hug me. Ashley pushes Caleb out of the way to get to me, which makes me laugh.

We stayed like that for a while until my dad had enough of everyone hogging me and pushed them to the side lightly.

My dad hugs me and I hug him back as tight as I can. I pull away when I feel my shoulder getting wet. I look up to see my dad has tears in his eyes.

"Awwww dad," I say with a little laugh as I wipe away the tears that have fallen.

"What?" my dad asks with a small sniffle.

"Your crying," I say with a sad yet happy smile.

"No, I'm not. Something just went into both of my eyes that's all," he says as he rubs his eyes.

I laugh at what he says, because we both know that's not true.
___________________

After I was done calming down my dad, I asked Caleb if Jax could borrow some clothes. Then everyone looks to the doorway to see Jax waving to them.

"Yo Jax, how are you?" Caleb asks as he pats his back and puts his arm around his shoulder.

"I'm good, but can I have that new change of clothes soon.....please?" Jax asks hopefully.

"Yeah sure, but why?" He asks with confusing.

As Jax points to his clothe Caleb unwraps his arm from around his neck quickly.

"See?" Jax says with some amusement.

"Yeah okay, let me go get you some clothe," Caleb says as he jogs up the stairs to his room.

(I'm just going to skip ahead, cause this is too boring to me)

"Hey, mom and dad. Me, Jax, and Logan are going to go to the movies, okay?" I ask as I walk down the stairs after I changing my clothes.

"Okay, but make sure that Jax and Logan are always near you," my mom says as she hugs me before me and Jax leave to pick up Logan.

"Mom really? Even.....even if I have to go to the bathroom?" I ask with amusement.

"No of course not, they can wait outside," she says with the same amount of amusement.

"Ugh," I sigh as we leave.

"What was that about?" Jax asks as he laughs a little bit.

"I don't have to tell you because you probably already know the answer," I say as I get into the drivers seat of my Jeep.

"Your right, I already know," he says with a smile as he gets into the passengers seat.

"Of course I'm right," I say as I start the car.

After about five minutes we arrive at the pack house to see Logan waiting outside for us. I get out of the car and run towards the pack house. I push open the front doors and run up the stairs.

I smell Jake's sent, so I follow it and it leads me to a door. I knock on the door but there is no answer. I knock again and I hear the saddest voice I've ever heard.

"Go away," someone says in a sad soft whisper.

I knock again, but even harder. The person keeps on saying "go away," but I'm not going to until they open the door. Eventually I hear foot steps coming towards me from the other side of the door.

"What," I see Jake say angrily as he opens the door.

I stand on the tips of my toes and bring his head down. I place my lips softly on his, then pull away.

I just had to kiss him. I felt so bad for the way I treaded him. I was so rude, I never took his side in anything. Even when he was fighting with Brandon at the beach.

"I'm so sorry," I whisper before I go to run down the stairs and back to my car.

"No," he says as he grabs my wrist and pulls me back to him.

He hold my face and looks me over before he kisses me roughly. I kiss him back and smile at the same time. I pull back slowly and place my hands on his chest and look down.

"I'm so sorry for being a terrible mate, I can't believe all the things I did to you. I hated you for the littlest things, but I'm still made at you for hurting Jax," I same as I look at him to see him smiling.

"I'm sorry," he says as he kisses me.

"No, I'm sorry for everything I did," I say with a smile as I kiss him back.

"No I am, because I started it, so I'm the only one that should be sorry," he says as he pulls back and looks at me with so love.

"Fine, we're both sorry," I say as I kiss him on the nose then start to walk towards the stairs.

"Wait, where are you going?" He asks.

"Oh, Jax, Logan, and me are going to see a movie, but we might just do lazer tag. Do you want to come too?" I ask with a little giggle, because I feel so stupid for not inviting him too.

"Yeah sure, just let me get changed," he says as he walks into his room and leaves the door open, wide enough for me to go in.

Ugh. Should I go in, or should I stay out here? Yes. No. I'm going in. Wait what if he thinks that's weird. Okay, don't go in. You know what, fuck it I'm going in.

"Oh my Moon Goddess" I whisper as I cover my mouth with my right hand, and my eyes with my left hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG, guys, I literally just just finished this chapter today😥 I hope you all liked it. If so leave a comment below. Also leave a comment on what your favorite chapter was and why😊

You guys know what to do❤