★Xavier★

Chapter 17

Savannah's POV

I slowly open my eyes to see a figure that looks like Brandon sitting on the floor. They're leaning against a wall with dried blood all over their shirt.

"Br-Brandon?" I ask as I try to move towards the person.

As I try to get over to the person I realize that I can't move, cause I'm tied to a chair. I try pull as hard as I can to break the ropes that are holding me down. But nothing happens.

"Brandon," I call out again to see if it is actually him.

"Sa-vannah *cough* *cough*" the person says.

"Oh My Moon Goddesses, it's you," I say with tears in my eyes.

"W-what happened?" He asks as he raises his hand to his forehead.

"Yeah, ask me, the girl that blackout," I say with sarcasm.

"Sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just that so, so..... ahhhhh!" I scream as I feel a burning sination in my neck.

"Savannah!" I hear Brandon yells as he tries to scoot himself over to me.

In a few seconds he's by my side trying to help me. He looks at me with so much sadness, that it starts to make me sad.

"Ahhhhhh!!" I scream as he touches the mark that Xavier made on my neck.
______________________

"Looks like we're going to be here for a while, so why don't you tell me how you know that guy?" Brandon asks me as he lays his head on the side of the chair I'm sitting on.

"Xavier?" I ask as I look down at him.

"Who ever the hell that was who hurt you, me, and took the both of us," Brandon says with so much anger that I could almost see his blood boil underneath his skin.

"Well.......he was the Alpha's son in the other pack that I was in and I was the Beta's daughter so we saw each other a lot. Soon we became best friends and hanged out all the time," I say as I look straight ahead at a door.

"That's great," he says in a sarcastic voice.

"I know right," I say with the same amount of sarcasm.

"Anyways, after about 10 months of hanging out all the time he finally asked me out. We would always meet up in the hallways at school before every class we had," I say as a slight smile makes its way onto my lips.

"We were together for two-three years before.....before-" I stop talking as I feel tears start to run down my cheeks.

"You don't need to finish if you don't want to," Brandon says as he looks up at me with a sadness in his eyes.

"No, you should know, because your my mate and your suppose know my secrets, no matter how big or small," I say as I look down at him with a sad smile.

He nods his head and lays his head on top of my gray skirt on lap.

"It was a nice day, so I decided to go out and go into the woods to our spot. I was sitting on a log when I saw him walking towards me.......I noticed that his eyes were different, but I payed them no mind.......I ran towards him and into his arms and ask him what was wrong? Cause he didn't hug me back and he was shaking," I say as I play with the front of his hair.

"He told that he found his mate and that she rejected him. Then he told me to run because something was happening to him that he did understand, and that he was starting to think that I was his mate. But right after he said that I started to think about what my mate would look like out loud," I say a happy smile makes its was onto my face as I look down at Brandon.

"He got really mad and yelled at me and said how could I do that to him. Then he fell to the ground and gripped the grass to the point where his knuckles were turning white. So I tried to get closer to him and calm him down. I said his name and I guess that triggered something, because when he looked up at me with glowing red eye and it wasn't him......I mean it was him, but it wasn't him. It wasn't even his wolf, because he has different colored eyes," I say as I feel a shiver run down my spine.

"Savannah, you really don't have to tell me if it makes you uncomfortable to talk about it," Brandon says with a reassuring smile.

"It's okay, I'll just skip a few parts," I say while I nod my head.

"Anyways, I started to run away from him. But since he was the son of the Alpha he was able to catch me. I ran straight into him and he throw me over his shoulder. I start to pound my fists on his back and tried to kick him in the stomach, but nothing seemed to be stopping him. I begged him to put me down because he was hurting me, and I tried to convince him that he was still that loving and carrying guy I liked. All he did was say that we we're just getting started......." I say while a few years come out of my eyes.

"I started getting more and more afraid of him as he carried me dipper into the woods. A few seconds later I was flipped over his shoulder, to were my legs a around his waist and his hands were on my ass. I tried to push myself off of him, but it was no use. My back was pushed up against a tree. He started to kiss me, but I refused to kiss him back. I guess he didn't like that, so he started to kiss me harder and pushs me harder against the tree.........he was kissing me all over, and touching me all over. I could do nothing to stop him. A few seconds later my brother comes to my rescue and pulls Xavier away from me before he marked me," I say with a sniffle at the end.

"Then I ran home with my brother right behind me. When we got home I told him not to tell anyone, and to promise me that. I know I can trust him cause me and him tell each other everything.........now you know my story," I say with a short, sad smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, as promised I uploaded. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Do you guys think you can make me a new cover, cause I think I could use a better on then I did?

Oh and what do you guys think about me uploading on Wednesday's and Friday's.

Also, I wanted to say thank you to the people that have commented on some of my chapters. It means a lot. I would love to reply to them, but for some reason my phone won't let me.😣

Anyways you guys know what to do