Chapter 71 The Birth

Start from the beginning

"It's the office, the Germans came one day early. They are in my office right now for the meeting." I rubbed my temple in frustration. I can't leave Mia alone and go there!

"You should go." She smiled.

"No! I am not. I am not going to leaving you alone." I protested.

"James...go. I am perfectly fine, if anything happens I will call you okay?"

"But..." she put her finger on my lips.

"Okay?" She smiled.

I can't win against her. "Okay " I gave up raising my hands in the air. I got dressed and left the mansion.

I went to the office and started working with the thought to finishing early and go to Mia.

I called Martin in. "Arrange them and make a copy of these reports."

"Yes sir." He took them in his hands. Then there was a knock on the door. I looked up and Mia standing outside. She came in smiling.

I was shocked to see her here. I rushed over to her." WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"I was missing you so, I came to see you, and we can also go to the restaurant after you finish."

"Why would you go out without me in this condition?!" I was angry.

"Come on James, I am fine and I came to see you...why are being angry."

"Why wouldn't I be?!... you should be resting and in this condition....and you came here!?"

"Seriously James! Your fighting with me just because of this! I can't believe you. I am leaving! Bye!" Her eyes became teary.

She looked at Martin with an apologetic smile and left the room.

Shit! I didn't even realise that he was in here. She came to see me and I behaved so badly with her. I rushed after her.

I hold her hand and hugged her." I am a sorry angel... I was such an ass right now." I apologised.

She sniffed. "Yea... you were."

"I am a sorry angel" I kissed her, "let go for dinner I am already finished here."

She smiled," Okay. ..OH NO!" She exclaimed.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"My... water broke!"

"How?! You're not due till next week." I was confused.

"Looks like someone wants to come to this world fast."

"We gotta go the hospital!" I tried to calm, I can't lose my patience now.

Shit!! "Aaaaaaaaggg ouch!" She exclaimed holding her belly.

"Angel!" I hold her.

"It's. ... the contractions...We have to the hospital...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh QUICK!!" She said in pain.

Double shit, my car keys are in the office and I am on the ground floor.

"James..." she holds my hand looking at me. Her face looked so painful.

"Hold on love! I am getting you to a hospital right now." Going back up and then down will take a lot of time! My heart started to beat faster. I saw Martin making his way towards us. "Sir, you forget your coat..." he noticed Mia. "Mia are you ...."

I know! I can use his car! "Martin can you drive us to the hospital real quick! "

"Yes!" He realised the situation. We ran towards the car. I carried Mia and put her in the car. He started the car and we drove off.