Chapter 70 My love to you.

Start from the beginning

"Aren't you going home?"

"I don't know... I don't remember my home."

"It's okay,... I will wait with you till you find your home."

"What is home?" I asked.

"The place where you feel loved and you want to return too..."

The place I love? The place I want to return to... memories flashed before my eyes.

"Yes, I feel like someone is waiting for me... the place I have to go."

"Isn't that's your home?"

I remember the face of a man, smiling at me with arms wide open... James!! All the memories appeared in front of my eyes.

"I have a home to go to!"

The child got up, "follow me." I chased him. I saw a light coming in that direction.

Then he pointed at the light," go someone wants you home..." the child giggled.

"But I can't leave just now, I have to find your home. I promised I will protect you."

"I have found my home, now it's time to find yours."

I hugged the child."Thank you" and the child whispered something in my ear, "Take care of me in your home..."

"Your..." before I couldn't speak or see anything the white light covered me.

James POV

I was sitting beside Mia's bed clutching her hand tightly in mine.
Please wake up angel,...

God, please...

My baby.

I never felt so helpless.

I cried.

"James...."

I looked at Mia. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at me.

I hurriedly got up and cupped her face. She smiled at me. "James..."

"I am here baby." I hugged her crying. "I am so glad you're okay."

"Don't cry..." she touched my face.

"Your okay." I smiled kissing her hand.

She touched her belly. "James our baby?" She asked me worried.

"It is okay." She cried in relief.

"James... I am sorry I didn't tell you earlier, that I was pregnant...I couldn't find a good time to tell you knowing you hate children..." she said sadly.

"Angel, I don't hate children. Yeah, they are loud, but this is our child. I love it. I love you."

"I am so happy to hear that." She smiled.

Later the doctor's came and check her. Thank God, she and the baby were fine. I can take her home the next day.
Everyone was relieved to hear Mia will be fine.

~
Mia's POV

"Mia are you ready?" Jasmine asked me.

"Yeah, Cloè is just doing the final touches."

Today is my wedding day. I stood in front of the mirror in the most beautiful wedding dress I could dream of.