"Thank you. Dang where is the waiter?" I said nervously to no one in particular.

Like clock work the waiter was coming toward us with her legal pad in her hands.

"Are you guys ready to order?"

"Uh yeah. Can I have the all American burger with everything on it except tomatoes and a side of garlic fries."

"Yes sir and you ma'am?"

"Can I have a california roll and a volcano roll with spicy mayo and eel sauce."

"Of course. Your orders should be done in about twenty minutes."

"Thank you." We said in unison, handing her the menus.

"I've never been in a restaurant that served both burgers and sushi." I said.

"Yeah they have five types of cuisine here. Japanese, Chinese, American, Indian, and Jamaican. I've tried almost everything. I wasn't into sushi until I came here. I thought it was just raw fish until I actually tried it. People love to label things as nasty without even trying it first."

"For real. So, this must be where you take all of your girls huh?"

He chuckled. "Nah. It's a chill spot in the cut. What do you do on your down time?" He questioned.

"Literally nothing. If I'm not doing work, I'm with mama or kicking it with Amun or Zella. I'm such a lame. What about you?" I sighed laughing. You never know how lame you are until someone asks you what you like to do on a regular basis.

"I be chillin' as well. But I'm always working out for football. I mean, I am the quarterback. I try to go out and shit, but I'm not really into clubs and stuff like that too heavy." I nodded. I knew he worked out; his body showed it.

"So what's your favorite color?" He asked

"So what's your favorite color?" He asked. I smiled. He was so basic.

"Purple. You?"

"Gold." He mentioned.

"What kinda music do you listen to and who are your favorite artist?" I said curiously.

"I listen to good music. I don't necessarily tie myself down to one genre. As far as artist goes, I like Chance The Rapper, Nas, J cole, Kendrick and old school like R&B groups, like Jagged edge and Boyz II men. You?"

"Pretty much everything you said and Nas is my husband you just don't know." I say daydreaming.

"Chill out. You can think about Nas when you leave here. Are you into comedy or anything of the sort?"