Big News.

I woke up to the smell of burnt bacon. I guess it was my brother cooking with his not-so-good skills. But I got used to his cooking. I got out of bed and tied my hair back in a bun. Well you can say that's my full time hairstyle, that's literally all I do with my hair. Maybe I'll put it down when there's a special ocasion but other than that, it'll always be in a bun.

"Lily hurry and get down, we need to talk." Said Kathy, my big sister.

"Okay hold up, I just woke up." I replied.
As I was going down stairs I saw all my family in the living room just starring at me. What did I do? Cause I don't remember doing anything.

"Okay... well what the hell is going on? Y'all looking at me like if I killed someone." I told them.

"Uh, no. It's just that we got some news but we don't know how you're gonna take it." Said Anthony, my twin brother. Which by the way, we might look alike but are completely different.

"Okay well... umm spit it out already, God damn it." I said, trying to stop the akwardness.

"Well honey we're moving so start packing up." Said Jenny, my oldest sister.

"Okay well is it close by?" I said hoping that it was.

"Well nope. We're moving to Detroit." Said my oldest brother, Isaiah.

What?! Detroit?! From what I heard, it's really far away from where we live. What are we doing moving down there? I swear if this has anything to do with my dad I swear I'll shank someone.

"What the fuck?" I said trying not to go crazy.

"Look we're all moving down there. And you're coming so hurry up and pack up. We're leaving in 1 day, 6 hours, 22 minutes, and 23, 22, 21 seconds." Said Anthony looking at me with a smart ass smile. I swear he's gonna be the first to get shanked. I don't get why they're taking this so easy.

"Dude, seriously you're even taking track of time? Is there something else I should know? Cause I know damn well y'all wouldnt be excited to leave, and by the looks, y'all chiller than a lettuce!" I said, all stressed out. I'm so sure it has something to do with my dad.

"Look Lily just pack up. And stop being a drama queen, everybody's calm except for you. Besides aren't you tired of living here? You've been living here you're whole damn life." Said Anthony. Of course he'll say that. He barely even comes home. And when he's here all he does is smoke weed.

"Fuck you Anthony." I said. I swear I felt my face red than a freaking tomato. I just left to my room. As I was upstairs I could here all of them whispering about something. I really didn't care.

***************************************
I promise it'll get better by chapter 5, just stick with me through the introduction.