Chapter 19: Choose your weapon

Percy's P.O.V
"Okay guys, here's the plan. We are most likely going to hold most of our operations here. I'll have the Apollo campers set up a medical bay in the lobby to treat the wounded." I said,a plan forming inside my head. "And one of our priorities should be protecting the civilans and not getting the armed forces involved."
"Why shouldn't the armed forces be involved?" Steve asked
"Because they'll get in the way, and we don't want any more casualties then necessary." I replied, "Now the only problem is that you guys need some celestial bronze weapons."
"Where do we find celestial bronze?" Bruce asked
"You can't. Only demigods can find them. But I know someone that has celestial bronze on hand." I smiled
I took some water from a cup and made a rainbow with help of the sun.
"Oh iris, goddess of rainbows, show me Nyssa at camp Half-Blood."
I flipped the darchama I had on hand into the rainbow and an imagine if the daughter of Hephaestus apeared. She and her sibblings were in the camp's forge underneath the Hephaestus cabin.
"Nyssa!" I shouted, she couldn't hear me due to the clanging of hammers.
"NYSSA!" I yelled as loud as I could and she looked up from what she was working on, a sword.
"HEY PERCY! HOLD ON A SECOND. GUYS! SHUT UP PERCY'S IM'ING ME!" She shouted, and everyone in the forge stoped working and ran over to Nyssa's work bench.
I heard a lot of 'hey percy' and 'sup Percy' s
"Hey guys. Can You do me a favor?"
"Sure Percy. Anything for the hero of Olympus." Nyssa said and I smiled.
"Great. So the Avengers need some wepons. Could you make them some?" I asked
"Who do you think We are? Of course We can! What do they want?" Nyssa asked.
"Could you make some bullets and knives?" Natasha asked, steping forward.
"I'll start on them!" Jake Mason said almost instantly. He was out of those casts and could go back to what he does best.
"Could I have some arrows?" Clint asked.
"Sure. I'll do them." a girl said, and she walked away and started working.
"Is it possible to make some form of cover for my hammer?" Thor asked, showing the campers his hammer.
"Yeah, when you get it to the right density. I'll do that." a boy said.
"Could you make me a dagger too?" Peter asked.
"I'll do yours too. Since I'll be making one already." Jake volunteered.
"Could you make a shield like this one?" Steve asked, pulling out his shield.
"Yeah. I'll do that." Nyssa said.
"I'm guessing you can't make repulser rays, Can you?" Tony asked, and Nyssa looked thoughtful.
"Well, we'd have to make a suit to make celestial bronze repulser rays. And that would take a while. Besides, I don't even think we're capable to make one of your suites. Leo probably Could have though..." Nyssa and the other campers looked sad at the mention of their old cabin leader
"Anyway, your suite can hold rockets, right?"
"Yeah." Tony said
"Then we'll make some rockets."
"Oh, oh, I wanna do that! Can I please do that Nyssa!" The little voice of Harley came on the message. I could see him jumping up and down. Guess he was a little too short.
"Okay harley, you Can do the rockets but Shane is gonna have to watch you." Nyssa said.
"Alright! I wonder if I'll be able to test them out..." I could almost see his smile.
"Is there any kind of weapon you could make for me?" Bruce asked.
"Your the hulk, right?" Nyssa asked, and Bruce nodded.
Nyssa looked like she was thinking and then snapped her fingers.
"Bronze knuckels! We could make you a pair of those and maybe have a hecate camper enchant them to grow with your size!"
"I'll do those!" Christopher said.
"Alright! Those of you making weapons for the avengers, our your current projects aside. And before we cut the connection, The Romans are coming in a few days and are going to help us with the war. Same with the hunters." Nyssa said, "and from what I understand, everyone's turning to you for leadership in this war, Percy. You better think of a stargedy."
Oh yay. I'm leading another war.
"Thanks for telling me, Nyssa. I'll start thinking of a stragedy. See you, and thanks for the weapons."
"No problem Percy, see you." she replied
"Bye Percy!" all the hephestus campers said in unison before Nyssa cut the connection.
"Jarvis, Can I have a map of Manhattan?"