Chapter 10: me, an avenger?!

Percy P.O.V
When eyepatch asked me to be an avenger, I almost flipped. Why would someone ask me of all people to be an avenger?
"Fury, he's just a kid, he can't be an avenger?!" Tony exclaimed, and Peter coughed.
"I'm an avenger, and me and Perce are the same age." I smiled a little, me and Peter have gotten to know each other and he's really cool. He kind of remindes me of Annabeth a little, except he is Litterally a human spider.
"What do you say, Percy?" eyepatch asked. I thought for a second. Would it be worth fighting again? But I don't want anything happening to them, and if I'm with them, I can make sure they don't get hurt. I know what I'm going to do. "Sure. Just who are you anyway? Its not formal to keep calling you eyepatch."
"I am director Nick Fury. And I have a question for you," he handed me a folder with my name on it, "how did you do all of these things?"
I flipped through the file.
Name: Perceus Netune Jackson
DOB: August 18th, 1993
Mother: Sally Jackson- deceased
Father: Unknown
Step Father: Gabe Uligino- Deceased
Step Father: Paul Blofis- Deceased
Wanted: dropping class into shark tank, blowing up school bus with civil war cannon, blowing up saint Louis arch, blowing up mt. Saint hellens, travels the country with two others, traveled Greece and Rome with 6-7 others. Highly dangerous. I snikered a little, remembering the good times before the war that took their lives.
"Okay, I can explain. The shark tank thing was an accident, so was the civil war cannon. The saint Louis arch wasn't my doing, it was the monsters Echidna and Chimera that did it." I paused, making sure that they weren't going to pop up out of no where. "But mount saint hellens was me, and an accident."
"What?" Bruce asked,
"My dad is the creator of earthquakes, I got that abbility from him. And it was seriously an accident." I admitted.
"What about the travels across country? And Greece and Rome? Fury asked. I sighed, thinking about the wars and my quests.
"The ones where I went cross country were quests leading up to the 2nd Titan War. Gods, that was just about a year ago." I mutterd, "and the ones in Greece and Rome was when me and the rest and the seven, sometimes another kid was with us, and we were going to the original Olympus to fight Gaia." I looked at the ground, expecting dirt face to come out and strangle me with grassy hands. "That was only one month ago," my voice broke, thinking back to how my friends died. Then my vison started blacking. Oh no, a flashback!
"Guys," I yelled and then I saw my friends dying again.
Steve's P.O.V
To think that Percy is only 18 and has been through two wars in a little more then a year is depressing.
"Guys!" he yelled and then he colapsed, his eyes glazed over. We all rushed to him, trying to wake him, then he screamed, "FRANK!" and he started crying, just like that dream he had. His breathing started getting heavier, "NO HAZEL!" his voice cried, he must be having a flashback. "JASON LOOK OUT! PIPER! PIPER!" everyone looked at each other in worry, and Loki gave Percy a pittying face. "LEO! FIRE BOY YOU CANT DIE ON ME!" no... ANNABETH! STOP IT GAIA! YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED ME NOT HER!" he kept on crying and crying, and I honestly felt bad for him. He was just a kid, he shouldn't have seen these things. After that he woke up, sobbing. He started rocking himself back and forth, muttering things like "It should have been me... If I was only faster... This is all my fault..."
Then he seemed to be talking to us,
"Leo admired you Tony. He wished he could have made his own iron suite, but decided that his metal dragon and awesome boat/plane was enough for him..."
"Piper liked you best Natasha, being the badass girl of the avengers, she wanted to be like that for the 7. She tried mastering her dager like a real assasin would have..."
"Hazel admired you steve, even though she had no idea what the avenger's were, she remembered Captain America from the news back from the 1930's. And when she hered you were alive and young, she thought it was amazing..."
"Jason thought you were cool Thor, even though he liked Steve too, he liked you because both you an him had the lightning powers, and he thought the hammer was one of the coolest weapons ever..."
"Frank wanted to be like you Clint, he wanted to master archery and from analyzing news clips of you, he learned to be a better archer..."
"Annabeth thought you were amazing, Bruce. And no, it wasn't just the other guy that fascinated her, she loved reading your books and would talk about it all the time whenever she had the chance..." then he started crying again, "if only they could see me now... They are probably really happy in Elysium..."
Then he frowend, "what day is it?"
"It's the 23rd, why?" I responded, and he looked even more sad. (let's pretend the Giant War happend today one moth ago.) "I have to go somewhere." he said while getting up, a,d he walked out the door.
"What was that about?" Fury asked, and the rest of us shrugged. But Thor looked just as sad as percy, "no, today couldn't be.." he thought.
"Who were the kids he mentioned?" fury asked.
"They were the others in the prophesy of 7, Annabeth was the boy's lover. All of then except Percy died in the battle against Gaia, the earth mother." Loki explained. So All of us decided to follow Percy, wherever he was going.