Chapter 8: Well this is Unexpected

A/N: You can listen to the song when you get to the fight scene ;)

Percy P.O.V

No one talked to me this morning, probably to give me some space from last night. After breakfast I went up to the gym and punched the bag a few times and I felt a little better. Then, Jarvis said their was an attack in Times square, a group of some weird monster things were attacking. I followed them to the viewing room to see what the monsters looked like to only find that they were an army of Cyclopes, a Drakon, and an army of Telekhines. Just wonderful. Just when I was about to leave to fight off the monsters, Steve said, "Alright Avengers, let's go!" and he, Tony, Peter, Nat, Clint, and Bruce left. Thor and Loki had some business on Asgard. This is not good. None of their weapons can do anything to them! I can't let them die! I ran to the door to follow them only to find it locked.

"Jarvis open the door." I commanded.

"I am sorry sir, but Mr.Stark has told me to not let you leave until he returns." the A.I responded Dammit Tony.

I tried to find another way out, but the only other way was a window, which was over a roof of another building. Time to do something stupid.

I opened the window and landed on the roof in a perfect roll. And I traveled by roof until I got close to Times Square. There I saw the Avengers trying to attack the monsters, keyword try. All of their attacks bounced off harmlessly, and I could tell they were getting frustrated. I needed to join in the fight eventually.

The Avengers are losing badly, and Spidey was hit by one of the cyclops's clubs. Now is a good time to step in.

"Hey uglies! If you want to fight, fight me!" I shouted, and all eyes turned on me.

"Percy?!" Tony exclaimed, "What are you doing here?"

I preformed a perfect roll off the roof and responded,"I'm joining the fray, besides, this is my job."

"What?" Everyone asked at the same time and I snickered and took out riptide in pen form.

"What are you going to do, write them to death?" Clint asked.

I didn't respond and I uncapped the pen and out came my trusty celestial bronze sword. Their eyes bulged out of their heads. I charged at the cyclops and and fought like a demon. Stab, dodge, slash. Soon, all of the cyclops are gone. All that are left are the Telekhines and the Drakon. the Avengers are standing there shell shocked.

I then realized this was the perfect time to test out Seashaker, so I capped riptide, and took out the other pen, and clicked it to reveal the trident with the words ΘάλασσαΣέικερ, Greek for Seashaker (A/N: I google translated this, if you know this is wrong, please correct me)

"Face the wrath of the Sea!" I shouted and I felt the familiar tugging in my gut and the fire hydrants in the area exploded. I made a fist and punched the air, and the water mocked my movement and killed some of the Telekhines. I released the water and swung my trident and it grew ten feet and killed the rest of them.

"Wow! That is sick!" I exclaimed.

Soon it was just me and the Drakon. We circled each other, waiting until one of us made a move. The Drakon lunged at me and I sidestepped and went underneath it, and stabbed its underbelly with Seashaker, turning it to dust, I barley broke a sweat.

I turned to see the gaping mouths of the avengers. Even Natasha, who barley shows any emotion, was surprised.

"You have some explaining to do young man." Tony said. Oh Boy.